XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

got some of the georgetowns today in the cincy area... they are at the Florence mall in KY at Finishline

damn florence finally got them. They didnt have them last week so i went ahead and ordered mine from the FL in lexington (go to school down here). got my unc ones thrusday and the gtowns should be herre tomm.
Anyone know if Tri County, Kenwood or Northgate have the UNC's?

dont know if they have them but just go to a FL and you can order them with free shipping to you house. if you want the UNCs, id take that route.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

got some of the georgetowns today in the cincy area... they are at the Florence mall in KY at Finishline

damn florence finally got them. They didnt have them last week so i went ahead and ordered mine from the FL in lexington (go to school down here). got my unc ones thrusday and the gtowns should be herre tomm.
Jlhope-

Hey, I actually live just outside of Lexington. I was planning on getting over to the Fayette Mall to order mine. I good friends with the manager, Tyler. Hetold me that some guy had come in this past week and ordered both. I guess now I know who that was!!! How do they look in person compared to the pics?

Thanks to the info abernja gave me, I was able to cop my pairs of the Gtown's at my local FNL, and was ableto order the UNC's as the FNL did not have them. The Gtown's are absolutely stunning!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

hey guys, just to let you know, my store in so cal has just received shipment on these (only georgetowns for now, unc possibly to come later), so if anyoneneeds to try and get a pair, pm me and we'll discuss when and where. if you are really desperate and far away, i can buy em for you, but the money'sgotta be up front. just trying to help NT out, not make a profit. lmk.

yo i work at finishline in the Boynton beach mall... we just got a shipment of both pairs .. we got pretty much every size left.. Hit us up if ur in the southflorida area..

jlhope2 wrote:

dont know if they have them but just go to a FL and you can order them with free shipping to you house. if you want the UNCs, id take that route.

Jlhope-

Hey, I actually live just outside of Lexington. I was planning on getting over to the Fayette Mall to order mine. I good friends with the manager, Tyler. He told me that some guy had come in this past week and ordered both. I guess now I know who that was!!! How do they look in person compared to the pics?

yea. that was prolly me. Im a UNC fan but the gtowns look sick. the jersey pattern is all over the back and they have patent leather.

the gtowns are beautiful, i need to get a second pair
exactly!!!

i get the feeling these are finally starting to get properly distributed. Seems like it was just a shipping "error" that held these back, I thinkeveryone is going to get theirs soon enough.

didnt know so many people liked these

finishline in greenspoint houston tx got em see a mess load of pairs today.

Give it a week and I'd be surprised if you can't stop finding them in stores. They're about to be EVERYWHERE! Sucks for those who spent $200+ onebay. LOL

with so many new jordans lifting design cues from Tinkers original designs, i feel like this one isnt as bad as the rest.

Back
Top Bottom