XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

As always PO. Thanks for the info. Loving both colorways.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Thanks for the info!
pimp.gif

Count me in for that one. Blk XVIs are nice. VIIs are in my top 5 (not Hares but they're VIIs)
Thanks PO.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Truth be told...I've been searching for som Blk?Red XVI's for a minute! As for the Hares, Yeah they might look a little boring but, for one, that could be a bad picture...and two, I'm gonna rock 'em anyways. So for me, both shoes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm excited about this one!

nice. I fell in love with the XVI.... i'm going to cop the pack just for xvi's, and sell of the vii for $300... just for the ******ed hypebeasts out there.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Wat month? Any info on that? If I'm late sorry. Lol
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

Wat month will they release? Any info on that? If I'm late sorry. Lol
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

def cant wait. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

these are definitely copped, can't wait.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

im not 1 to usually complain but is it just me or the hares look funny?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I love this pack. Both shoes are smoking IMO. Thanx PO, you know people are still gonna read your post wrong though lol.

Gotta love NT!
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

Nice.. second chance to cop the XVI's.. I think I passed on 'em cause of all the '01 XI releases.. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seein someone rockin' a fresh pair of those bred XVI's while waiting in line at a foot locker for the patent XI lows.. Gonna be a busy '08 for me..

Thanx for the info PO but i gotta admit cherrywoods and bordeauxs would demolish this package.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Can't wait for this package.
I beat my XVI's down, when they first released and the VII's are my favorite model. A definite must hyave for me!

ooo so so SERIOUS
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

This package is gonna do great. The Black XVI was one of the most underrated J's to ever come out. Talk about when a clear sole does a shoe good
pimp.gif

Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Back
Top Bottom