XX3 release date question

I have a hook up at Finishline here in Tampa, Florida that pretty much holds my J's for me a few weeks out or as soon as they are billed to the store andthey know they are getting them they throw thier name on them and hold them for me. So we have been waiting to see what XX3 color's they will be getting onBlack Friday. They have not been billed for the month yet so they are not 100% positive but on the Finishline national release list they just received the onlything on there Jordan is the Fusion 20's and the 8/15 pack.

Do any Finishline managers on here know what the deal is on these. Will Finishline get any color, Im sure it will be limited to Urban accounts but I am hopingfor a definite answer. I have been waiting all year (and longer) for these XX3's and the 11/12 pack so I am beginning to try to secure these ASAP so I donthave to worry about it. Any help is appreciated.

And yes I have read the whole XX3 thread's and do not find a definite confirmed answer which is why I made this thread. Thanks

Please if you have any negative thing's to say in regard's to this post write it to someone who care's really.

WELL i HAVE HEARD THAT ANY STORE THAT GOT THE OLD LOVES WILL BE GETTING THESE JOINTS
i GOT MANY HOOKUPS HERE AT MIAMI AND THEY TOLD ME TO CALL THEM 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE BUT THEY
HOPE THEY ARE GETTING THSE JOINTS
OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO CAMP>>>>>>

^^^ thats what he tellin me to check back wit him 2 weeks before. He said if he aint gettin em he will hook me up at the real urban mall by the college. imjust tryin to see if any Finishline's get em. They sold all of their 23's cept the low tops so he said they should at least get one colorway

DAWM I THINK THAT IM WILL BE CALLING FINISHLINE 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE
THEY SHOULD KNOW WHAT STORES WILL BE GETTING THOSE J'S

Finish Line is getting all 3 colors, whether or not they will be regional is a completely different question, also a person in a very high place says there are4 colors of the XX3's coming out that day, the 4th being a Wizards based colorway.

I am 100% positive Finish Line is getting the 3 colors, and Finish Line did get the "Old Love'/White/Red XX3's limited to the top 30 Finish LineJordan Stores

Heres what I got:
I called a couple of places Champs (in my city) where all the XXIII's have been going except "Titanium's" and they won't be gettingthese, they gave me a number to call the main place and I spoke to a lady that said that they (Footlocker Co.) will be available by phone if I called a weekbefore release. She just was unsure as to if it was going to be a Footlocker, Champs, or Eastbay release. She stated that they haven't received whos torelease them by JB but to call back and she'd be certain to place order. Mind I say that this was the warehouse about an hour and half away where all theJB shoes are shipped from. So if she aint playin wit my emotions, I should be aight
wink.gif

I also called my mom/pop spot in KC and they will be getting these for sure, its just up in the air as to which ones. I have to call back, store manager saysthat all 3 might be a possibility, but is un-certain. So as for me this place is where I plan to get mine, its where I got the LEVI Pack

We'll just have to wait and see, hope for more info soon
ohwell.gif

^^ so you will be able to order them online on Nov 21st?? Preciate the info hoping for more closer to the date.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^^ so you will be able to order them online on Nov 21st?? Preciate the info hoping for more closer to the date.

NO....she was unable to say who was going to get them online, but I have number to warehouse where I can call on 21st to get them. I live an hour half south ofthe Footlocker warehouse. I hope she aint playing. only time will tell
smokin.gif

no offense but this is your first post and there is no way in hell this is true because alot of people on this site are highly connected and we would haveheard about something like this 2 months ago

Originally Posted by mst9023

no offense but this is your first post and there is no way in hell this is true because alot of people on this site are highly connected and we would have heard about something like this 2 months ago

Heard what???? Not my first post either
eyes.gif

I can't handle all the uncertainty, It's driving me crazy. I just hope all three are fairly easy to cop.

Just saying what I heard from a Buyer for Nike, take what you may, but there are regional for sure at least at Finish Line...Store in Ypsilanti, MI onlygetting Chicago XX3's

Back
Top Bottom