XX3 Sizing?

Im looking at ordering some XX3s online, but I heard they might run a half size big... Im usually a 11.5, but the 60+ Is are real snug in a 11.5, the nubuckXIIs in an 11.5 fit fine, as do Military Is, Kings County Spizikes, Fusion IIIs (smh) and the CDP XXIs.

Any insight as to whether I can cop an 11.5 or need to go down to an 11?

Surprised nobody answered this sooner.

They run a little long, but they also run narrow. Whilst they'll loosen up a little, i wouldn't suggest going down a half size.

stay with the 11.5.

If you have wide feet, I might even suggest that you go with a 12 because you run the risk of your pinky toes rubbin' up against the TPU chassis wrap

Originally Posted by bigsexy49

stay with the 11.5.

If you have wide feet, I might even suggest that you go with a 12 because you run the risk of your pinky toes rubbin' up against the TPU chassis wrap
Yes,i agree with you,If you have wide feet i suggest to get half size bigger,cause the pinky Toe is really a big problem from the XX3(my friendhad try XX3 without using Shock,Guest what?His feet is bleeding)

I'd stick true to size, or a half size up.

The TPU tends to hold your foot down more than wanted causing the rubbing of the pinky toe.

Ive worn these in 4 games so far this season size 11.5 also and they are killini me! My pinky toes are fallin off at this stage, its a real shame cus the shoeis great otherwise.I dont have particularly wide feet either, I found the toebox in the ZS3 a bit tight also but no where as bad as the 23s.

Im on the lookout for some new ballin shoes now, might consider the new LBJ VII or the rising sun, I dont thing I can hold out for the space jams at the ratemy feet are being torn up in the 23s.

is there a way to stretch out the widths of the toeboxes for these shoes? i really like playing in my zs3s but damn my pinky toes always get it after playingin them. i can only imagine how it must feel for those of your who play in your 23s.

Stay true to size at least, if you have wide feet at all either go up a 1/2 size or just avoid the shoe completely.

they run kinda narrow if you have wide feet so i recommend getting half a size up if you have wide feet other than that i'd sat they are true to size

If you have narrow fit, they will be considered running big (they run longer then other jordans length wise). If you have wide feet, you may need to up half asize

Back
Top Bottom