XX3Blue (Motor Racing Team Inspired)

Man.....Did homie have a cam in his shirt?..
laugh.gif
Anyways, yep those are the VII's....Hope you guys enjoy them! PO

That definately isnt me, I got the video from ISS. Whoever shot the video was mad slick wit it though lol. Theres also a flash of the "6 rings" shoeat the end but not as good as the VII.

7s look awful look like fakes, almost as if JB is trying to see how much they can get away with on that release.

thats just bad i would like to see that last shoe they was about to pass by the cam

All this weeping and gnashing of teeth, oh the horror the Oly VII's will depart from OG format, what trash, what is Gentry thinking, OMG what are theydoing to us......meanwhile they will be sold out on Eastbay 90 seconds after midnight so save it please!

Now I understand the genesis of the print on AJ VIII. It was inspired by Picasso, who's Spanish. The next season after Olympic games in Barcelona, Spain.The so called Olympic AJ VII will be inspired by the same theme plus take cues from these colorways of VII and VIII:

aj7_blk_citrus_red.jpg
aj7_w_wht_mze_blk.jpg
aj8_wht_ant_org.jpg

It still does not change the fact they look like thrash...

Paix
c.

^ Picasso huh? Are you 100% sure about that inspiration - if so, cool I've never heard that.

If you read the new $++!*@@@@#$%*, Tinker said the print on the 8's was because of some water based technique that created the pattern, doesn't sayanything about Picasso.

Originally Posted by TM21fourT3

Someone photoshop those XX3's.

SERIOUSLY! Someone give it a shot and then it can be adjusted based on more comments from those in the know.

Originally Posted by blco02

^ Picasso huh? Are you 100% sure about that inspiration - if so, cool I've never heard that.

If you read the new $++!*@@@@#$%*, Tinker said the print on the 8's was because of some water based technique that created the pattern, doesn't say anything about Picasso.

Don't quote me on that, just my guess. That scribbles remind me of Picasso, so I just assumed that and I didn't read the new SC (I guess),they're not out in EU.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by blco02

If you read the new $++!*@@@@#$%*, Tinker said the print on the 8's was because of some water based technique that created the pattern, doesn't say anything about Picasso.

I was jokin about the Picasso folks.. that was an inside joke to BillyWhiteBoyDirkeHoyle whos also seen this in person as I have...

when I saw the pics the first thought that came to my mind was " wat the bloodclot"

Back
Top Bottom