XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

Seems like Team Flows Mk.2... alright I guess... I like em better than the XX and XIX, even the XVIII, but definately a $125 shoe, though it will no doubt be 150+ (didn't read the whole thread so I dunno if the price was mentioned)

SMH at everyone criticising for being plain after reading pages and pages of people requesting "back to basics shoe with nothing crazy"

As many others have said, many of you responding with sick-faced smilies will be there on February 11th (I think that's the launch date) pick these up.

Likewise, you just can't judge a Jordan by the first pictures we get. The XVs changed entirely from the first internet shots we got. I ended up loving the XVII and I was really turned off by the early weartest sample Jersey Joe posted. I also like these, as far as I can tell, better than the XIX or XX upon first impression. Basically, I haven't been this excited by a first peak at a new Jordan since KeonClark7 posted the first shots of the Black/Sport Royal XVIIIs or maybe even since Method Man brought us that XV1 sketch.

Basically, I think these have lots of promise, but, of course, none of us can know much until we get better pictures.

Thanks again for the pictures.

Quote:
They're also the first Air Jordan designed by D'Wayne Edwards.

Kicksology interviewed him www.kicksology.net/index_edwards.html

He desigened the 18.5's Nu'retro 2's, 1.5s. How can they give him the job of designing the XXI. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

thanks for the pics...can't wait to see more pictures of it. :smile:
smile.gif

E-mail me for more details....must sell
jayclum06@yahoo.com

Also, I think it's worth noting that the shoe actually seems like a natural progression from the XX to me, which seems pretty cool.

Also, the shoes seems to be original while recalling past Jordans in subtle ways. The overall shape reminds me of the XVII. The structure looks very similar to the XVII as well. Some of the markings remind me of the XII. The soles obviously are most similar to the XX. I even see some Flightposite 2 (KG) in there (with the "wheel" on the shoes upper.

Hopefully this shoe can continue on the time-tested Air Jordan tradition of being a very simple shoe with extraordinary details that make it flashy. If you think about it, the XI and the XIII are very clean designs. Very simple. However, features like patent leather, suede, and excellent color choices bring the shoe to life. Similarly, the XII and the XVII, for instance, are very simple shoes, but the detailing makes them classic. I have hopes that these can reach that same level.

I love the XXI. From the prototype pics, they're gonna be a high performance pair of Jordans. Nicely exposed carbon fibre shank plate. Lots of herringbone pattern for traction. Easy to wear and lace-up and no more "ankle-leash" or "tech-flex". At first glance, it looks to have good ankle support.

I just don't like the three big lace-holes at the top of the ankle. Makes it look too retro-ish. Need to jazz it up a bit...

And at $175, I expect high-tech materials, technology, innovation and performance. Appearance/Image is not so critical. If I wanted to look good, I might as well get a pair of Italian-made Cole Haan dress shoes instead of sneakers.

Thanks for the pics GetHigh420!!.

Peace :pimp:
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan, the best there ever was. The best there ever will be...

Damn, that was a dissapointment. |I
tired.gif

Quote:
reminds somewhere of the XVII....
yea first thing I saw was the copper joints.
Thanks for the early pics none the less, but Im still waitin for better pics, especially the red suede, and people rockin 'em.
Its too early to say they wack, just all that built up anxiety and look 0]
alien.gif
.<-------- exactly.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

I think a lot of you who hate on them now will say "XXI= :pimp:
pimp.gif
" when they actually come out just like the XX's.
I think they look kinda hot but I need to see more pics and give them time to grow on me before I decide. But i suare as hell won't pay $175 for any GR shoe.
Kanye- Best in the game as of now,
AI- best player in the L,
JJ-best shooter in NCAA,
MJ- best ever,
III's- my first love

First off, Thanks for the Pics. :wow:
eek.gif

As for the shoe, im kinda feeling them.

They do look like a RBK shoe, but these pics are lacking the details, so im having an open mind.

I cant wait until we see some detailed pics.

Griffey
The Real All-Star[/center]

they look cool. cant wait to see better pix
"I believe him, b. I don't know why, but I do..."
-Scarface

At least the have the great I.P.S. technology. It's the best ride since the early Zoom air Jordans.

Quote:
WHY, WHY, WHY, am I always late on the big shoe announcements?!?!
i feel you on that.

BTW they look very nice so far, but for sure *major changes* will be done to this shoe and about 4 months from now will make NTers say: :wow:
eek.gif
or :pimp:
pimp.gif
-- so you mineswell like em now.....
Free Butter! He is DTW's Own
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred

At least no more laser on every shoe!!!! But I'll wait for better pics or until i see them in person before making a judgement. Thanx 4 the pics.

:lol:
laugh.gif
You dudes are funny...

You can quote me on this one...in a few months...you all WILL be all over this shoe.

Everyone did this with the last 3 Jordans...the 2k4s...the AZL III...the 2k5s...I mean the list goes on.

What's that scratched out in the back of the shoe?
#10 Mike Bibby ~ #52 Brad Miller ~ #16 Peja Stojakovic​

^the sample number. i really think these are gonna be hot. i cant wait to see real pic of them.

o

Money is Overrated

Back
Top Bottom