XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

i feel like writing down all the comments people are making about how much they hate them already..and then the week before release just go in every xxi post and look at all the posters saying "best jordan ever" and so on, go back and find their first reaction of how much they hated them and post it..cuz we all know its going to happen :lol:
laugh.gif

but anyway..thanks for the pics..i actually like them a lot already, but for some reason i feel like those either arent the xxi's releasing, or they are going to have maaaajor changes before they come out

I guess I'm more confused than ever about the price tag on such a simple shoe, unless the sole is made out of dollar bills.

knew they were gonna be ugly..not really suprised. 18+ are ugly...

18 = :x
sick.gif

19 = 0]
alien.gif

20 = :x
sick.gif

21 = :x
sick.gif

and future ones are gonna probably gonna be ugly too
if shoes were food...i'd be FAT

Good looks on the pics...

No comment from me until I get a clearer image, although what I see so far...I like. :wow:
eek.gif

[/center][/center][/center]

thanks for the pics. i see IPS. need a clearer pic to really see the shoe
love is taking the air less travelled.

Thanks for the pics! :wow:
eek.gif

And I know it's been said over and over already but, they really do look like some RBK shoes :\
ohwell.gif
. Wonder if the more detailed pics that will be revealed in the future will make me like them...
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Quote:
Well....you can interchange the heel cushioninig units to your liking with either zoom air or air sole units.

HUH??!! i must have been buried inbetween my girls legs or something??!! Please say more white man with pics and info!!!!!!!!!!!
if anyone is a size 12 i'm looking to unload some laser iv's, cool grey XI's, true blue 3's, olympic VII's, Converse RNS 93, Kobe all star 2k5's, Air Jordan XIV low, and bday lebron 2's. email at mr_younggun@yahoo.com or ezinbox

You should all be grateful that there are no lace coverings or ugly straps.The ehose have potential. I'm shure a few more changes will be made and we'll get more detailed pics in better lighting conditions in the up comming months.

im sorry but D'Wayne Edwards YOU SUCK... i hope they throw this ish in hte garbage
trust me, im an electrician

i'm not going to say anything, i've gotta see them in person. cuz i hated the XX's when they first leaked, but then i loved them.
i wanna buy your size 6 kicks

I don't like them, maybe the black colorway will do it?
I know a little bit, I've been here for 3 years and counting.

I'll buy them just like everybody that's hatin on em BECAUSE THEY SAY AIR JORDAN :lol:
laugh.gif
Really, its hard to tell cause pics are fuzzy. From what I can tell, I like them. Black J's are always better anyway :pimp:
pimp.gif

mad props for the pics, i can't wait to see clearerpics
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

they look really clean they will prob glam them up a bit good job jb although it does look like a atr it isnt the final product and also not very good pictures so welll just have to wait.just think about it remeber wen the 20s samples came out everyone was hating and yeah they lookd ugly but in the end the 20s were on fire,but now we think this shoe is alright looking with out if having the final production and stuff so by the end we will be loving this if it is made right...thanks nt for everyting theese few posts are on fire right now were getting a lot of info out and i hear that the DM pics should be coming up soon like tommorw this is great news i love this board
btw i need some bred XI's 9.5-11 preferebly.

Str8 up ballin shoe, those look T-Mac inspired, which is O.K. i'm not feeling these like i was the XX but i still love the shoe because it has no straps, no laser, and i can see the strings, new era for Jordan Brand, takin a step in a new direction, i like it. But where is my Jumpman???? :nerd:
nerd.gif
There has to be at least 3, one on the side, on the tounge and heal, not to mention the sole, so thats 4.
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

Thanks for the early pics once again...

From these pics--and I'm guessing it's an early prototype--the

shoe is gonna turn out decent. Problem is people are jumping

to conclusions as always from a small, blurry and distorted

pic. When clear pics arrive, the minute details and little design

cues are going to stand out and give the shoe some more life.
[/i]
Now located in or around your city

Can't really judge by those pics, but it's real nice to have an idea of what they will be like. Thanks.

jazzyjeff23@softhome.net AIM: jeattila​
Looking to trade my DS Flint XIII's (9.5 or 10) for DS Black/Red XIII's (9,9.5,or10) email me!​

Back
Top Bottom