XXL Mag warned by Louis V.

elboricua 6

Banned
Probably old news, but SMH ..

LV warned XXL about having people wearing fakes on their cover and/or mag period.

Why is Rick Ross doing it to himself? SMH .. that's worst than the GAME rocking fake J's in his CD cover .. lol

Rick Ross needs to take a page of Solja Boys page .. little garbage kid dropped 12K in LV the other day ..

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=46026

roll.gif

"Dear Editor:

We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglassesprominently featuring counterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. "

"The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit."

rickrosscover.jpg

He is LAME. Nice CD though. I really don't understand why he would try and stunt like he was doing it thinking a rapper wouldn't snitch. I wouldn'tbe surprised if 50 notified LV about the cover.

^^ I doubt anyone would of have had to snitch .. dude did learn how to dress until the other day ... after all dude only knew Correction Uniform Regs .. lol

Like seriously - where dude got the fake glasses? I mean you making $$$$$ and still buying in the swap-meet? lol

yea why is a big time rapper wearing fake sunglasses...? i mean he has ALLLL THAT MOOOOOOOONEY...and still wearing fakes...smh...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom