XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

they saying it was a random robbery dudes watched him take big cash out the bank and followed him he was out and about with no protection thinking the world is made of marshmallows
Sounds like it could be this. Sucks he got gunned down like that tho people are mad because of his past I am somewhat to but I never wish death on nobody, especially a murder

This thread took a turn
Sounds like it could be this. Sucks he got gunned down like that tho people are mad because of his past I am somewhat to but I never wish death on nobody, especially a murder

I mean from the witness account posted it makes it seem like they shot him real quick. Like yell at some one to get out of the car...he says "wtf" and you shoot him dead. It is a shame that people are so quick to take lives even in scenarios like this. Like you got his money...what $20k-$50k...and you killed a man...now if you get caught you are going to jail for life. But if you just take his money and leave him alive....like why kill him?

i think hes dead just the way his body looked... the only thing that looks suspect is that there was no blood at all

This thread took a turn

I mean from the witness account posted it makes it seem like they shot him real quick. Like yell at some one to get out of the car...he says "wtf" and you shoot him dead. It is a shame that people are so quick to take lives even in scenarios like this. Like you got his money...what $20k-$50k...and you killed a man...now if you get caught you are going to jail for life. But if you just take his money and leave him alive....like why kill him?
Yup. The witness also said his uncle was in the car with him to and that he ran away!

As with anything its subjective and has a target audience. It’s just not ment for you. If you’re young and feeling lost, lonely, suicidal hearing somebody around your age and presumed more successful going through the exact same stuff could resonate with you for life.
I definitely understand that. I'm not talking about the msg or audience but the same bars on repeat and it's a great song? I'm just getting old ... I'm used to listening someone go off and tell a story or just have bars after bars after bars .... not just ..... whatever ....

So 2 of the top 5 are Spanish dudes? Goes to show why some of these American rappers cling to them ... they really have clout with the spanish community and globally. But yet we hear dudes all the time talking about the spanish dudes trying to get a quick comeup when they link up with American dudes. Smh

i think hes dead just the way his body looked... the only thing that looks suspect is that there was no blood at all

To be fair we don't really know how it went down. He could have been shot in the back for all we know.

So 2 of the top 5 are Spanish dudes? Goes to show why some of these American rappers cling to them ... they really have clout with the spanish community and globally. But yet we hear dudes all the time talking about the spanish dudes trying to get a quick comeup when they link up with American dudes. Smh
Reggaeton is a rap spinoff. American rap never has and never will need them dudes, it’s a whole culture behind this.

I know a lot of people looked down on this dude, especially the older heads but there's no denying he was trying to do better towards the end. I commend him for genuinely TRYING to change and spreading POSITIVE energy. I don't even rock with this dude like that but I can see why he influenced a lot of people.

This thread took a turn

because if you dont dude might pull up on you later on looking to retaliate. When you pull a gun you better use it... Im sure you heard that saying before.

If he did fake his death and pops up with a new video the internet would break it would be insane

Reggaeton is a rap spinoff. American rap never has and never will need them dudes, it’s a whole culture behind this.
If I came across (which I did) like Rappers needed Spanish artist, I didn't mean to. You're right, they don't .. there's plenty of money to be had in the states.

My comment were moreso to say, Spanish dudes have a just as big market themselves. If BadBunny or JBalvin are doing a song with let's say Cardi B is not because they need them, but because Cardi B know they have clout. But I'm just making that example because shes the most recent to do a song and that's not to say she doesn't have clout because she's it right now and they are mutually benefiting of each other.

With that said, rappers have a big influence in spanish culture .. after all the Bronx were it all started was a final destination for a lot of Puertorican during the same time period.

I know ****** get shot every day. But this and the Wopo thing happening on the same day is pretty freaky for a variety of reasons

I know a lot of people looked down on this dude, especially the older heads but there's no denying he was trying to do better towards the end. I commend him for genuinely TRYING to change and spreading POSITIVE energy. I don't even rock with this dude like that but I can see why he influenced a lot of people.

Honestly speaking, you never know a person's true motives. Dude was facing some serious charges and this might have been part of a bigger plan.

I mean I have personally seen dudes talking about a lot positive stuff and be a visual role model and when they are back home, complete terror! Beating wife, kids, pers, etc.

Someone can publicly put a front, but behind close doors be a monster. I'm tired of seeing the back and forth .. some to discredit and others to solidify his change.

I can see both sides and to each their own. One cant push personal believes on others, plain and simple.

John Wick is right. You gotta see who you’re dealing with and expect the worst. These fake rapper dudes are getting killed by the people they pretend to be. Those guys have nothing to lose. Jail is a badge of honor for them

Either be it or leave it all alone

Honestly speaking, you never know a person's true motives. Dude was facing some serious charges and this might have been part of a bigger plan.

I mean I have personally seen dudes talking about a lot positive stuff and be a visual role model and when they are back home, complete terror! Beating wife, kids, pers, etc.

Someone can publicly put a front, but behind close doors be a monster. I'm tired of seeing the back and forth .. some to discredit and others to solidify his change.

I can see both sides and to each their own. One cant push personal believes on others, plain and simple.

I'm definitely not trying to change anyone's opinions especially on NT... I grew up with this forum, I know how we get down. LOL.
But I just think it's only fair that if people are gonna find a way to bash this man even after death, that some of his positive motives should be glorified as well. I'm just trying to bring balance that's all. No more, no less.

I'm definitely not trying to change anyone's opinions especially on NT... I grew up with this forum, I know how we get down. LOL.
But I just think it's only fair that if people are gonna find a way to bash this man even after death, that some of his positive motives should be glorified as well. I'm just trying to bring balance that's all. No more, no less.
I wasnt referring to you specifically, was just saying.

This dude could of have helped people and hurt others, that's why there's a split in opinions. To some people, the good in people do not outweight the bad they have inflicted in others.

Back
Top Bottom