XXXTENTACION?

you guys havent figured out that the "antics" are what gets them to this level in the first place?

its just like our parents telling us ish when we were playing diplomatic immunity or come home with me from cam'ron..

they didnt understand but we did. we are the oldheads now, we dont understand. but the younger crowd does.

either accept that and have an open mind to the new school the same way we wanted our generation to be accepted, or be an oldhead and just say no thanks while defending camrons computers putin' punchlines.

dont forget banks is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Great point.

Wait. Why don't people like this kid? This **** is dope as hell to me. Sad boy music is right up my alley. Is this some kind of anomaly or something? I've never heard a single song of his before this.

Jocelyn Flores is a top 3 song released last night

that beat |l
that subject matter |l
the pain in his voice |l

Whole project caught me way off guard. Def my fav from what i've heard from the music that released.

Wait. Why don't people like this kid? This **** is dope as hell to me. Sad boy music is right up my alley. Is this some kind of anomaly or something? I've never heard a single song of his before this.

I think a good amount of the unfavorable perceptions stem from the extracurriculars, which also probably dissuaded many from wanting to give the music itself a chance.

I shared that opinion myself for a while when I saw his name pop up and how some little ___s would justify/rationalize/cosign his alleged transgressions. I did give a couple of songs a chance a few months back and saw some potential, but walked away feeling 'meh' on dude.

I feel the same way about this album that you do though.

Son needs to stick to the sadboy emo lane and he'll be good to go. Maybe a random rap feature here or there. This is not a bad album at all.

all the beef he been involved in paint him as a cornball, he just gotta keep it playa n more people would mess wit him

20953752_711469502375788_6392447796840877459_n.jpg

lmao wow this caught me off guard. I kinda like the shorter tracks as it helps prevent taking an overload of emotional music. Jocelyn Flores is my ish

Back
Top Bottom