Y’all Interested in a Summit ?

Yo yo yo, what’s good on this? DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican any interest in this?
This man has never even posted his picture, there's no way he'll meet in person.
I think the best bet would be a huge zoom meeting. Give everyone like 2 minutes to introduce themselves. Maybe hold a 2 different sessions then upload the videos to yt.

Hey op
How have things been since that living outdoors stuff?

Hope all is well with you !

I think the best bet would be a huge zoom meeting. Give everyone like 2 minutes to introduce themselves. Maybe hold a 2 different sessions then upload the videos to yt.
I was about to say. Back in 04' people went to Summits cause group chats were primitive, and retail stores and malls were still poppin.

Not to mention there were hella Female NT'ers like Menace5Star, Dj Bana, Desiree Elyda etc. Alot of those summits the chicks would let you hug em & take selfies, and you could practice spitting game on them which was crucial for a young dude.

Last edited:
This man has never even posted his picture, there's no way he'll meet in person.

I've hooped with a number of Niketalkers.

I've attended wrestling events with a number of Niketalkers.

So #FakeNews

I was about to say. Back in 04' people went to Summits cause group chats were primitive, and retail stores and malls were still poppin.

Not to mention there were hella Female NT'ers like Menace5Star, Dj Bana, Desiree Elyda etc. Alot of those summits the chicks would let you hug em & take selfies, and you could practice spitting game on them which was crucial for a young dude.

Forgot all about Desiree Elyda :wow:

I was 17 contemplating moving to Canada to save her :lol:

giphy-6.gif

I still remember seeing pictures of the west coast summit and the first youtube videos where we could put voices to the actual niketalkers.

:lol: @ everyone laughing when they heard ben baller talking. Everyone was expecting this deep voice but it was the opposite

Back
Top Bottom