Y-3 Qasa

or the new triple grays 
smokin.gif

Y-3 Sport Approach.

Not bad in hand.

(Doesn't really feel primeknit ... probably not primeknit)
Sorry for the late quote, I'm new to the thread.

First of all, how is the fit? Are they the same as standard Ultra Boosts, or run big like most Y-3s? And second, did you pay retail for them? Personally I love the Sport Approach but $400+ is a little too steep for me. Thankfully it seems like they're sitting at most shops so I've been hoping to pick them up for some sort of discount later on down the line.

Last edited:

Sorry for the late quote, I'm new to the thread.

First of all, how is the fit? Are they the same as standard Ultra Boosts, or run big like most Y-3s? And second, did you pay retail for them? Personally I love the Sport Approach but $400+ is a little too steep for me. Thankfully it seems like they're sitting at most shops so I've been hoping to pick them up for some sort of discount later on down the line.
Welcome!

I paid a little under retail from Europe and hopefully you'll get your discount/sale price somewhere soon,

because these are super crazy  
laugh.gif

Qasa are a full size down for me. I tried a pair of retro boost at Bloomingdale's that were TTS. I think they were too big with a lot of room.

Just grabbed the retro boost a full size down on Sak's 40% off deal. Used the email promo to bring it down 46% total.

They only had full sizes, so hoping this full size down works. No trouble if they don't fit. Sak's also includes a return label in the box.

How would you guys compare the fit of the Qasa to the tubular doom? I go full size down on those but I feel like I could possibly go down another half. size and have it super snug

Last edited:
Is there interest on the market for last seasons triple blacks? I've worn mine maybe 5 times total in a year but would rather have the b/w pair. Wondering if it's even worth trying to sell.

Is there interest on the market for last seasons triple blacks? I've worn mine maybe 5 times total in a year but would rather have the b/w pair. Wondering if it's even worth trying to sell.
I think they re-released those too many times. I see pairs sitting on grailed for the longest time at the 200-250 price range. For that I'd rather just keep.

Back
Top Bottom