Y-3 Qasa

stuarts london does sales often. most sizes are out but their deal might come back. make sure to use cashback if it comes back.

Yeah, I was really busy over that Father's Day sale. Didn't see it posted until a few days after. Hope something else similar comes along soon. After seeing them in person I just have to have them. My last pair of Y-3 (Roundel Blue Retro Boost) are the most beat pair of shoes I own. I've worn them every day for months, rain or shine, hiking, biking etc. I'll post some pics this week of how **** they look now lol.

Any advice where I can order some white wax laces for my ZG Boost?

I'm out of town so if someone could also confirm the lace length (and width), I'd appreciate it!

Any advice where I can order some white wax laces for my ZG Boost?

I'm out of town so if someone could also confirm the lace length (and width), I'd appreciate it!
Not sure on length, but my three faves are getabaco (Japan), ************** (USA), and khorde (Spain)

Those caught my eye as well. I was really into the Sport Approach, so I'm hoping these will be just as good when they release.
Wasn't a fan of Sport Approach personally, none of that line appealed to me. But I'm definitely curious about the upcoming seasons.

These will be rocked post haste
Admittedly, these were my first Y-3 and are what got me in this thread haha. Probably the most worn shoe in my rotation right now, even over UB. It's just so comfortable and versatile. Would love to get the white/black pair as well but I think I've missed the boat on that one.

Last edited:
I wish the qasa low would make a come back
nerd.gif

There were a bunch of EU spots as of last week that still had pairs in the mid-200s range, they were selling out pretty quick though, I think 18montrose still had a few pairs

Thanks for the info man, appreciate it!

but unfortunately 18montrose only got the purple c/w, do you know other than 18montrose that has black/white cw?

thanks man!

Thanks for the info man, appreciate it!

but unfortunately 18montrose only got the purple c/w, do you know other than 18montrose that has black/white cw?

thanks man!
They must have sold out, they definitely had the black/white pair. At this point they've mostly dried up, but if I were you I'd go back through the thread and check other stores that had them in the past. Maybe check a site like farfetch or shopstyle that aggregates other stores.

They must have sold out, they definitely had the black/white pair. At this point they've mostly dried up, but if I were you I'd go back through the thread and check other stores that had them in the past. Maybe check a site like farfetch or shopstyle that aggregates other stores.

ahh okay, by the way how does this particular pair fits compared to ultraboost? im 10,5US in UB

Back
Top Bottom