Y-3 Qasa

Anybody else order the white pure boosts from sneakerboy? 

Almost a week with no shipping.

"Status- ready to ship"

Shipping: Awaiting lodgement 

Anybody else order the white pure boosts from sneakerboy? 

Almost a week with no shipping.

"Status- ready to ship"

Shipping: Awaiting lodgement 

Yeah, in the same boat as you, first time ordering from this site so idk if it's normal or not.

Yeah man I got lucky on 18 montrose drop yesterday, $285 shipped to USA... BUT I got a 7.5 (prefer a 7). At $350 shipped, Y3 site is just OD for me

Y3 is ALWAYS a full size down from my true size. I'm a 10 in everything, I got a 9 in ZG Knit.
:lol: WAY to early to say this.. they've sold out twice on Y3 and restocked scattered sizes.

Every week that passes by there is a better chance that that's going to happen though. Resell is the opposite of lit on the triple whites now. With each restock it's taking longer and longer to sell out. Therese's currently a full size run up now. And US boutiques STILL haven't dropped yet. At the end of the day they aren't limited boutiques and Y-3 stockist will restock on these through out this season just like every other Y-3 shoe. That's not to say that they aren't popular but every restock taking longer and longer to sell out is a good sign.

Just saw the whites at the Y-3 store and I have to say they are not worth retail. What disappointmented me the most was the fact that they are mesh and not Primeknit, second they have the exact same sole as the Adidas Pure Boost which in a sense makes them look like pure Boost from afar.

Sizing wise I found that its bests to go a half size down.

They are nice but not worth paying full price IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, in the same boat as you, first time ordering from this site so idk if it's normal or not.
Ready to pick now lol. This is crazy I ordered 2 pairs of ozweego's from them like 3 years ago and they shipped almost instantly, i bet they didnt have their stock in hand yet. 

Crazy they wont even respond to emails. Talk about customer service.

I'm being lame.

So I tried to order vista grey qasa's off of blomingdales for 216 in a size 12 but they got sold as I clicked.

Next best price from a retailer in a 12 is 279~

Before I pull the trigger you guys know any obscure sites that have had a better deal?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did anyone order the white Pureboosts from Sneakerboy? It's been over a week (credit card already charged) and still no shipping confirmation...

Did anyone order the white Pureboosts from Sneakerboy? It's been over a week (credit card already charged) and still no shipping confirmation...
Mine finally shipped tonight. i didnt receive an email but i checked my account on sneakerboy and it says shipped with a tracking number. 

Has anyone seen the Sport Approaches (second pair w/ continental sole) under retail in a size 10 anywhere? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom