Y-3 Qasa

U do youqasa owners find the sole to wear down rather quick?

I have not noticed that with my pairs this far. However I am just walking and driving in them. I did use my racers at the gym a few days but even then they held up very well.
Are yours wasting away quickly?

Was researching on sizing for this exact pair myself, and I've read to go down 1.5 sizes down from your Nike size as it's a slip on.

What? Really? Lol I've had 2 people tell me .5 down and another one tell me 1 size down -.-

Everyone is different, unfortunately I was in the same position as you since I had no retailer within even 2 hours driving distance to try on any Y-3 shoes.
I posted before about how the shoes fit me personally but I'll give a reply.
I wear a US10 in nike am1's, which is pushing it since I have wide feet, I feel i would actually be a US 9.5 if it wasnt for the width. So for the qasa lows and these in particular, I got a US 9.5.
I definitely had room in the toebox, more than usual and I feel a US 9 would have been perfect length wise. However, as snug as they are I know the width wouldnt allow it and it would just be an ugly look with the sides of my foot hanging out over the sides of the shoe. With the primeknite I found it more snug than my other low II's but after being on feet a bit the snugness went away or atleast I didnt even notice anymore.
Like I said everyone is built different but it's only my opinion that if you have wide feet only then .5 size down and if you dont have a wide feet, then a full size down.

Hope that helps and they shoes ultimately work for you...you will definitely not be disapointed in these shoes, super comfy!

Should have mentioned I have a very narrow foot. And I am very particular when it comes to sizing so i do my homework.

So here's what i found.
thanks for all the help guys! sorry for the late response and i repped you both. im just conflicted on what model to buy! ive always wanted the black/whtie his since the first drop but i just dislike "hi" shoes and i cant seem to find a 9.5 anywhere since ive read to .5 down on qasa his 

Adidas are my new favourite shoes.
Specially the boost tech IT doesn't hurt my feet and knees after wearing them for a long time. Getting away from the over hyped Jordan brand shoes.

i know it's been posted as tts but is that in reference to adidas sizing or nike? I'm looking to get the retro boost and I wear an 11 in flyknit racers (can wear 10.5 or 11 in trainers) and an 11 in ultra boosts so I'm a little torn on whether to get 10.5 or 11 in the retro boost

^ ^ ^

Another colorway

What are the materials on that? Leather, suede and canvas? Man all I know is these new boost are dope af! I was on the fence about the floral boost but now I know I am definitely picking up one of these upcoming cw's! Hopefully these right here!!!

Hey just a heads up, packers website has a ton of Y-3 stuff in stock. I saw almost all sizes in the retro boost blk/wht and floral cw's, the qasa low II in the primeknit and orange/blk cw's. Also almost all sizes in the qasa high primeknit and floral cw's. They also had the qasa high in the blk/wht cw but those were only from size 10.5 and up.

Figured I'd share in case anyone is still looking any of these and maybe has a promo code or something.

^ ^ ^

Another colorway

What are the materials on that? Leather, suede and canvas? Man all I know is these new boost are dope af! I was on the fence about the floral boost but now I know I am definitely picking up one of these upcoming cw's! Hopefully these right here!!!
Ever since I saw those I've thought they looked amazing, boost needs to be used like in this shoe. Encased in rubber so you still have comfort but also can keep the design and aesthetic. I hope it isn't canvas though, some stretchy woven material hopefully.

I am just digging the aesthetic and contrast of materials, however, I agree in hoping it is not canvas and a stretchy material instead. But regardless though I will definitely cop these when released!

You can't beat a great model that uses different materials. It becomes more interesting to me when they're different materials but the same color. It brings to the shoe all these subtle features that are wonderful to look at 

You can't beat a great model that uses different materials. It becomes more interesting to me when they're different materials but the same color. It brings to the shoe all these subtle features that are wonderful to look at 

Yes indeed! A great example I think is the New Balance x Wing + Horns shoe. All black but it had that subtlety you mentioned from the use of different materials.
Have you heard of any release date info for this upcoming collection?

Yes indeed! A great example I think is the New Balance x Wing + Horns shoe. All black but it had that subtlety you mentioned from the use of different materials.
Have you heard of any release date info for this upcoming collection?
I don't know, when fall approaches it will probably show up. I recommend joining y-3's site mailing list if you haven't.

Last edited:
damn waited too long on those retro boosts at bloomingdales.. hopefully a discount pops up at another place that still has em in stock. probably not though 
frown.gif

Hello everybody :smile:,

I'm new to this forum and it seems ou guys know a lot so I hope you can help me :D.

I actually just want to know if there is a restock of the Y3 Qasa Low II Primeknit or was the latest release deadstock?

Or does anyone know a shop selling size (US7,5/UK6,5/EU40 or US7/UK6/EU39,5) ?

Couldn't find any info about restock or a shop selling that size :frown:.

Maybe one of you has any news about it :D.

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Sebastian

Back
Top Bottom