Y-3 Qasa

Tubulars are cool, I like the suede Moc and the monotone colorways. Once in hand and compared to the Qasas they feel cheap. They are 1/3 to 1/4 of the price so it is expected.

View media item 1547210
Someone is selling these in the "Ronnie" group on Facebook. They are a 10.5 and the highest offer he posted so far was $250. Too big for me but figured maybe someone here would want to try and snag em up.

I commented that he should post in here so maybe he will.

Might be a strange request, but I just purchased a size 10 Qasa Racer on eBay and unfortunately they will not come with the OG box, only the lace bags. If anybody in here has a pair in that size range and does not want their box, whether they use the clear boxes or whatever, I would love to have a box for collection purposes. 

I would pay for shipping obviously, and for the box. Hit me up on here, or twitter @jcenky for a faster response.

I appreciate it. Thank you. 

Anyone own the Y3 Kohna? I see it goes by S, M, L , XL

Also does the sale apply instore?

Anyone own the Y3 Kohna? I see it goes by S, M, L , XL

Also does the sale apply instore?
 From Cruisefashions website:

Created with a comfort fit that shapes to the foot the Y-3 Kohna are size Small (UK6 - UK7), Medium (UK8 - UK9) and Large (UK10 - UK11).

so now people are saying qasa hi 1 full size down and qasa low/racer 1.5 down? 0_0 man im never getting a pair with all this different sizing. might just have to take  a shot in the dark lol 

@wantmykicks @jckwok

I have the Yohji Boost and both pairs fit TTS for me. I think it really depends on the person's feet.

Last edited:
so now people are saying qasa hi 1 full size down and qasa low/racer 1.5 down? 0_0 man im never getting a pair with all this different sizing. might just have to take  a shot in the dark lol 
Lows half to full, depending on your foot width.

I have the lows and went with an 11, usually wear 11.5 in Adidas and 11 in Tubulars. There's a tiny bit of heel slip but going down to a 10.5 would bring my foot too close to the edge and ruin the look of the shoe, possibly make the toe area really tight since it slants.

Back
Top Bottom