Y-3 Qasa

**** lol I didn't receive a call/text. Hopefully they contact me tomorrow with an update. Still anxiously waiting

Dude told me they would ship out today (Thursday) and that he would send me a tracking number. I never received a tracking number though. I plan on calling to see what is up with that.

Dude told me they would ship out today (Thursday) and that he would send me a tracking number. I never received a tracking number though. I plan on calling to see what is up with that.

I called when I woke up this morning and the guy I was speaking with said "oh your pair is right here. " Glad I called when I did because Y-3 just put the shoes and store locations to order them from on their instagram so there's no telling what would've happened.

Mine were shipped this morning from y3 south beach, I was emailed my tracking info immediately after.

Decided to pass on the black racers since I wasn't sure of authenticity .

So I go these instead

The comfort is unreal
Wow these are super dope. Look amazing. I'm thinking bout Un-DS'ing my triple blacks tomorrow.

I received my Qasas today, but only got to look at them for a second as I was on my way out. No dust bags that I noticed. I'm not sure what the delay was all about. Shoes look good though..

Last edited:
nevermind actually i called y3 to see about the the dustbags and they're actually going to send it out later.

I love these.

replacing the laces to all black ones like the ones the first black and white ones had though.

very comfortable and not as bulky on feet as i first thought LOL.

No dust bag for me either but i dont care these shoes are the ****!

Y-3 Miami shipped my Qasa Highs but it's been saying "shipment information sent to FedEx" for the last 3 days when I check the tracking number. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm afraid my package might be lost or something considering it doesn't even show that it was scanned in or that it departed FedEx's facility.

Y-3 Miami shipped my Qasa Highs but it's been saying "shipment information sent to FedEx" for the last 3 days when I check the tracking number. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm afraid my package might be lost or something considering it doesn't even show that it was scanned in or that it departed FedEx's facility.
Fedex can sometimes be slow on updating the online tracking. If you're really worried you can always try contacting them. So it seems all the pairs sold by NA retailers didn't come with dustbags, wonder what was wrong with them or was it simply they just ran out lol

Hey guys, I'm a new member to Niketalk even though I have known about the website for years and would periodically look it over for sneaker info.  The black qasa high was by far my favorite sneaker this year.  I was so glad I picked them up, even though I was upset that I didn't buy them from ProbusNYC at the time they had preorders since they had a coupon code that worked as well.  Congrats to all those who picked them up.

So I figured out that somehow they sent me the wrong tracking number. I found a door tag from FedEx when I got home today and when I put that number in it gave me all the package history and the tracking number associated with it wasn't the one they sent me. So I should have my pair tomorrow assuming that FedEx comes while I'm home. Glad I finally figured out what's going on.

New here and wanted to let anyone interested in Qasa's know that Bloomingdale's is running a promotion, just copped navy Qasa Racers for $270 shipped.

Just have to sign up as a loyalist and then sign up for emails to get another 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom