Y-3 Qasa

:rofl:

You're giving size advice but you're selling your pair as per your signature? (for not fitting)

Cuz I have funny feet smh. my left and right are sized a little diff. Fits my left perfect but a little big on my right.

SNS had 'em for $300. I had a coupon they gave me when they cancelled my legend blue 11 order because of overselling. Coupon was usable on anything on SNS so I used 'em on the Y3s lol

Are you in the united states? Did you pay any taxes upon delivery?

Just got my primeknit high and they are pretty fire, but I might switch out the lace to waxed black laces.. then they're really hot.

I know this is how people determine if qasa highs are fake. Can someone confirm if these are real? I'm close to buying them.
That is the hardest way to determine. I would ask the seller a shot of that from the bottom. The reps do not have the entire angles painted in all side and corners that is how i usually spot them. If you want my answer they are legit. The triple black low racers are legit too because the Yohji yamamoto is suppose to be engraved or w.e and they don't make reps in that color way.
 I own both pairs.

damn those racers are so nice
sick.gif

both of those are legit

those basketball(?) qasas dont even have proper replicas, and if they do the font would not look like that

so yes legit

^^:lol: cool I posted a similar (snow) pic with my blk/wht highs

They really do keep your feet cozy, even while walking in the snow. Im gonna start wearing my primeknits for the summer. Hopefully they're a little more breathable.

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered my Qasa high Black (white sole) on Saks. Should be here mid-April.

Super pumped for these.

Back
Top Bottom