Y-3 Qasa

I've been a member here for a bit, but I don't post a ton.

I need these red/black qasa highs tho bad.
if what was stated above is true im stashing what is needed now for the triple blacks come july. Those i need, and regret not copping last year. 

One shop said their getting a new shipment of Y3 Qasa in the next few weeks. So other spots that sell Y3 should be getting them too.

if what was stated above is true im stashing what is needed now for the triple blacks come july. Those i need, and regret not copping last year. 
I called Y-3 soho this morning and he (i don't know his name) said like that 

@Snayberry

Nice one bro, and $230  
mad.gif

If anyone is still trying to get the Black/ White Qasa they are re releasing at F/W. I am not really sure if this is 100% true because I have not call to to check on them, but I got an email Yesterday from Y3 Soho from Franco with a PDF of the FW collection preview that had the Black White Qasa on it. If you missed out here is your chance.

If anyone is still trying to get the Black/ White Qasa they are re releasing at F/W. I am not really sure if this is 100% true because I have not call to to check on them, but I got an email Yesterday from Y3 Soho from Franco with a PDF of the FW collection preview that had the Black White Qasa on it. If you missed out here is your chance.
Thanks for the info 

I just spoke with Travis from Y-3 Soho and he called the manager

He said that they will re-release the B/W by the first week of August

They will also have it online but will release in store first

Really hope it comes faster haha

And also the all blue qasa high will be released next week, triple black qasa on mid July, and they have the black/red right now

Cheers

edited :

Btw @chrisokaka  would you forward the email from Franco, please? Just want to see it 

Thanks before man

Last edited:

Thanks for the info 

I just spoke with Travis from Y-3 Soho and he called the manager

He said that they will re-release the B/W by the first week of August

They will also have it online but will release in store first

Really hope it comes faster haha

And also the all blue qasa high will be released next week, triple black qasa on mid July, and they have the black/red right now

Cheers

edited :

Btw @chrisokaka  would you forward the email from Franco, please? Just want to see it 

Thanks before man
oo man for real!? YES i will deff take a train from long island to soho and grab a pair if i can. finally try them on too lol

also i found a pair of Y-3 Qasa Racer Black /Black/ Black but a 1 full size down from my normal size. usually a 10 but found a 9 im thinking about grabbing it. consensus was you could do a full size down on racers right? 

Is there any difference between this year's triple black and the one they released last summer? If so, I can't see any difference
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom