Y-3 Qasa

Yeah they did. I called and they said it was because of the promo code being invalid.
I ordered 8/2 around midnight.
did they cancel your order?yea i waited till they shipped my order to give up the code....sorry to all that pm'd me and got canceled. I guess this is a firsthand example, why i initially choose to only hand out the code to pm only.... i feel like if i would have stuck to my gut you guys would still be good

did they cancel your order?yea i waited till they shipped my order to give up the code....sorry to all that pm'd me and got canceled. I guess this is a firsthand example, why i initially choose to only hand out the code to pm only.... i feel like if i would have stuck to my gut you guys would still be good

hey you looked out thats whats most important

i used the code late last night and for now no email as of yet for cancellation

so let see how it goes

but regardless thanks and rep

and next time guess PM only is the way to go

Still tried to look out, that's what's important.

They cancelled my order for the blk/red qasas as well :'( Cannot win when it comes to y3.

Does anyone have any qasa high in size 8? I can't seem to find a black/white one any where :/

Does anyone have any qasa high in size 8? I can't seem to find a black/white one any where :/
Hahaha good luck. I've been looking for an 8-9 for 3+ months. They're abundant in size 9.5-12

Last edited:

Of course Barney's will cancel the orders once they find out that customers used a promo code on Y-3s

All it takes is one hatin' employee to find out and see then everyone is screwed. They're located in money makin New York so of course they wouldn't want customers to be happy. Bunch of haiders in that city
u mad?

It seems like im the only one who's gonna reap the benefits of that code[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Of course Barney's will cancel the orders once they find out that customers used a promo code on Y-3s

All it takes is one hatin' employee to find out and see then everyone is screwed. They're located in money makin New York so of course they wouldn't want customers to be happy. Bunch of haiders in that city

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

damn they got me for my order too,,,,,

they canceled my qasa triple black order size 10 and now they don't have that size available fml.

anyone know where I can buy the Qasa High's Triple black in a size 10? 

Is the Y-3 QASA White/ Black restock in this year ? Anybody has the informaton can tell me ? i want this pair so hard.

They're re-releasing the black and white ones next Spring/Summer. The next ones will have all white soles rather than offwhite. I'd just be patient and hold off.

I will definitely be getting a pair.

Hi for those who had ordered their Qasa highs from Dope Factory, I contacted them for more info and here is the latest update from them on the tentative shipping date.

Thanks for this, was just about to email myself. Getting excited now hope all goes smoothly!!

Back
Top Bottom