Y-3 Qasa

Any chance anyone knows any place (besides eBay or grailed) where one can still snag a pair prime knit qasa hi's? I know it's unlikely but then again closed mouths don't get fed. Somebody bless ya boy lol

Last edited:
this is so annoying i cant find any sort of concrete sizing info to go off of to buy the qasa low 2 primknits lol. i even had someone tell me theyre a 10.5 and are selling a pair of 8.5s that fit him.. 2 sizes? wtf lol

this is so annoying i cant find any sort of concrete sizing info to go off of to buy the qasa low 2 primknits lol. i even had someone tell me theyre a 10.5 and are selling a pair of 8.5s that fit him.. 2 sizes? wtf lol

I'm a 10.5 in all shoes. Bought a 10.5 in the lows and returned them for a size 10. Fits much better. Go a 0.5 down.

Nothing really new, but Jack Threads sent out an email promoting Y-3 and some of their other sneakers (nothing on sale yet).  I just thought I'd post their picture of the QR Boost Knits. Really nice image:

View media item 1738293

How do they fit? I know the Qasa highs run half a size big.

On that note, anyone interested in DS Qasa red toes in size 9US?

How do they fit? I know the Qasa highs run half a size big.
I felt like the sole is a bit narrow, but I think TTS will be fine. I accidentally went up half a size and it fits fine on me, just half inch of room in the toe, but the sides of my feet are still on the edge of the sole. You probably don't want to go down half a size because your feet may bulge out, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still wearable. Long story short, TTS to be safe.

Just picked some Boost QR from Tres-Bien for $300.

Be sure to use code 25-EURO-USD
Did you get them already? What did you get charged for customs (if applicable)?

Edit: Nvm I saw you were the one who asked about sizing. Let us know waht customs you get charged if you do.

Last edited:
Can someone advise on sizing for the Qasa High Triple Black? I wear a 9.5 in Jordan 1s and a 9 in stan smiths.

No local shop to try on but they do have tubulars if those fit the same.

Thanks!

Can someone advise on sizing for the Qasa High Triple Black? I wear a 9.5 in Jordan 1s and a 9 in stan smiths.

Thanks!
If I were you I would go with a 9 , I wear 10.5 and a 10 fits perfect 

Thanks!

They fit like a narrow tubular. But to be more precise, consider the following situations.

1) A true 9.5: Size 9 will fit well, unless you're wide footed in which case you'll have to decide if you'd rather have a snugger fit for ideal length. Or get a 9.5, wider fit but added toe length.

2) Somewhere between a 9 and a 9.5(like me). You either get a 9 and have good fit around your foot but have added toe length. Or get an 8.5 and deal with the snug fit in order to get rid of the added toe length you'd have with a 9(what I did). Unless you have narrow feet in which case, go with an 8.5.

For the record if a pair of 8.5's didn't fall into my lap, I would've been content with the 9's I had. These are my sizes:
Nike am1/90: 9.5
Asics gl3/5: 9.5
NB: 9
Saucony: 9
Adidas zx8000/UB/zxflux/Stans: 9
Adidas tubular: 8.5
Y-3 Qasa High: 8.5

They fit like a narrow tubular. But to be more precise, consider the following situations.

1) A true 9.5: Size 9 will fit well, unless you're wide footed in which case you'll have to decide if you'd rather have a snugger fit for ideal length. Or get a 9.5, wider fit but added toe length.

2) Somewhere between a 9 and a 9.5(like me). You either get a 9 and have good fit around your foot but have added toe length. Or get an 8.5 and deal with the snug fit in order to get rid of the added toe length you'd have with a 9(what I did). Unless you have narrow feet in which case, go with an 8.5.

For the record if a pair of 8.5's didn't fall into my lap, I would've been content with the 9's I had. These are my sizes:
Nike am1/90: 9.5
Asics gl3/5: 9.5
Saucony: 9
Adidas zx8000/UB/zxflux/Stans: 9
Adidas tubular: 8.5
Y-3 Qasa High: 8.5
Dude...you are super helpful. THANK YOU!! That was pretty informative.

I usually like half-a-thumb of space in the front of my shoe or 1 finger at the heel. Still recommend the sz 9? Just double checking as the guy selling in my local sneaker group wants $600 for them and no returns so I gotta be 100% sure.

Here are some my other sizes:

Nike AM 90: 9.5

Flyknit Racers: 9.5

CHukka SFB: 8.5

Stan Smiths: 9 but in the Adidas samba I need a 9.5. Adidas sizing has always been weird for me,

Dude...you are super helpful. THANK YOU!! That was pretty informative.

I usually like half-a-thumb of space in the front of my shoe or 1 finger at the heel. Still recommend the sz 9? Just double checking as the guy selling in my local sneaker group wants $600 for them and no returns so I gotta be 100% sure.

Here are some my other sizes:

Nike AM 90: 9.5

Flyknit Racers: 9.5

CHukka SFB: 8.5

Stan Smiths: 9 but in the Adidas samba I need a 9.5. Adidas sizing has always been weird for me,
Whoa whoa are we talking $600 American dollars? I would not do that at all. Also, you sure they're even real/legit?

Whoa whoa are we talking $600 American dollars? I would not do that at all. Also, you sure they're even real/legit?
Canadian so it's about $465 USD. Still alot but good question....I dont know if they're legit so might be best to hang back for now..find a legit seller

Canadian so it's about $465 USD. Still alot but good question....I dont know if they're legit so might be best to hang back for now..find a legit seller

Kind of a tough call, better slightly big than too small I guess. The 9's I had a thumbs width left in the toes and 8.5's my toes are just shy of touching. Wearing no show/thin socks.

As for price, call up Simons in Montreal. If somebody didn't scoop up the 9's I had on hold they should have 1 pair.

Kind of a tough call, better slightly big than too small I guess. The 9's I had a thumbs width left in the toes and 8.5's my toes are just shy of touching. Wearing no show/thin socks.

As for price, call up Simons in Montreal. If somebody didn't scoop up the 9's I had on hold they should have 1 pair.
Thanks chief. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky and there is a chance of finding a 9 for retail.

any coupon codes? thats rape for a pair but i guess if they are sold out and you really want a pair...

Back
Top Bottom