Y-3 Qasa

If I wear an 11 in most kicks (Saucony, Diadora N9000, New Balance 577) and an 11.5 in Asics GLIII/GLV would I be fine with a US11 in the QR Boost?

I have a bit of a wide foot. I haven't worn a 10.5 in any shoes (Even shoes like N9000 which people size down quite a bit on)
I have wide feet and I wear a 10 in most NB's and asics with the exception of 10.5 in both gliii and glv, and I'll even wear an 11 in glv. And I also wear a 10 comfortbaly in the 350 yeezy.
I have sized down in all of my qasa pairs and still had ample room. However I 1/2 sized down on the retro boost and it was immediately noticeable for me that i should not have, still wearable but snug and with the retro boost upper my feet protrude alot. I do not have the qr boost but if they are similar to the retro boost (which they seem to be with the upper) I plan to try my tts of 10 and cross my fingers.

I was curious if anyone on here has the hayworth guard pair and could put up some on feet pics. Google images didnt really have much. I keep liking the all black pair more and more although my girl thinks im crazy, BUT her opnion is not valid since she hates my qasa's too! lol

If I wear an 11 in most kicks (Saucony, Diadora N9000, New Balance 577) and an 11.5 in Asics GLIII/GLV would I be fine with a US11 in the QR Boost?

I have a bit of a wide foot. I haven't worn a 10.5 in any shoes (Even shoes like N9000 which people size down quite a bit on)
I have wide feet and I wear a 10 in most NB's and asics with the exception of 10.5 in both gliii and glv, and I'll even wear an 11 in glv. And I also wear a 10 comfortbaly in the 350 yeezy.
I have sized down in all of my qasa pairs and still had ample room. However I 1/2 sized down on the retro boost and it was immediately noticeable for me that i should not have, still wearable but snug and with the retro boost upper my feet protrude alot. I do not have the qr boost but if they are similar to the retro boost (which they seem to be with the upper) I plan to try my tts of 10 and cross my fingers.
Thanks for the help man! Repped.

So do you mean your Qasa are 9.5?

Thanks for the help man! Repped.

So do you mean your Qasa are 9.5?

Yea they are 9.5. Thing is with my qasa lows I could actually do a whole size down due to the toe room, however, my feet are wide especially when I actually take a step they spread out, so I can tell from the snug fit around my foot that if I tried to size down anymore it would not be a "good look" with my foot protruding. I will add that my qasa high is tts at a size 10 and they are definitely big, but luckily the "sock like" fit it keeps my feet secure.

I was curious if anyone on here has the hayworth guard pair and could put up some on feet pics. Google images didnt really have much. I keep liking the all black pair more and more although my girl thinks im crazy, BUT her opnion is not valid since she hates my qasa's too! lol
Have you seen these?

I was actually planning to buy em had Y-3's sale been better.

I think the all blacks are better... the huge white logo on the mesh upper ruins it IMO.

Hi

Can anyone help me with sizing on the Primeknit QR Boost?

By way of reference I'm a 10.5 in pure boost 1, 10 in pure boost 2, 10 in Flyknit racers, 10 in Flyknit lunar 3 and 10.5 in the ultraboost (although a bit long, need this size due to the narrowness).

I ordered a 9.5 in the QR but I'm worried that I should have got a 10. Any advice appreciated!

Can you fit in a 9? http://www.credomen.com/adidas-y-3-s83256-sneakers-black.html for ~$242

The other one with a 9.5 is oki-ni for 297.50 - http://www.oki-ni.com/en/footwear/luxury-sneakers-1/y-3-black-retro-boost-sneakers-009905.html

You can check more from my post here

I wish I was size 9.5, someone thanked me for finding the last one in stock on JackThreads @ $245
thank you so much. the retros run .5 big right? i have the qasa low 2 primknits in your ava in a size 9 do they fit similar? im usually a 10 in everything 

thank you so much. the retros run .5 big right? i have the qasa low 2 primknits in your ava in a size 9 do they fit similar? im usually a 10 in everything 
Ah you will need 9.5 then, it will be super snug (probably will feel like Ultra Boosts) - Qasa Low IIs run full size bigger.

Anytime man!

And one more thing, i kinda wished i'd sized a full size down.
I wear 8.5 in GLVs, Flyknit Racers/Lunars and Ultra Boosts, 8 in Pure Boosts and most other shoes.
I got the QR boosts in a US 7.5 and it fits comfortably but i'd prefer a snugger fit. US 7 would've been spot on.
How much extra room in the toes for not going w/ a 7? I have a similar sz as you sz 8.5 nike, sz 8 jordans, and sz 8 adidas. I debating on sz 7.5 or 7 for the qr knits. I don't want them too snug as well as too much room in the toes. I don't have wide feet or big toes (they don't stick out of my prime knit). Wouldn't mind a side on feet shot with you touching your toes with the qr's. I know this is long but, big thanks if you can help.

What's the best deal for some QR boost? Seems like sns for ~$260, do they have custom fees?

It all depends on what size QR boost you are looking for. The shoes themselves are readily available at most places which carry Y-3...Y-3 site, the End, Brother to Brother, Shoe Patrol, Kith. If looking for a size 9.5 PM me.

Looking for qr knit in an 8. There are some over sea spots that have good deals but want to avoid the custom fees.

Back
Top Bottom