Y-3 Qasa

will not do pink but yup this thread will blow up soon.

y3 hayworth mid

these are so fire to me...will wait for discount 
smokin.gif

In before the blowup. I have to say, I'm not really digging them.

By the way has anyone done or seen a blackout custom on the yohii boost? I was thinking of blacking mine out after they start to discolor.

y3 hayworth mid

these are so fire to me...will wait for discount 
smokin.gif

these look good! I will definitely cop!...I actually like the all black hayworths available now but I couldnt find a good discount on a pair to convince me in taking a complete leap of faith on, not sure how they would look.

Last edited:
They're a photoshop from what one of my adidas source is saying. Not sure how credible he is either but looks like a crap photoshop to me too.

The pics of y3/Kanye are not new at all, if you google image search "Kanye y3" those pics and more come up and are dated June 2014. I remember seeing those pics after Kanye went to a bball game in the white qasa racers

The pics of y3/Kanye are not new at all, if you google image search "Kanye y3" those pics and more come up and are dated June 2014. I remember seeing those pics after Kanye went to a bball game in the white qasa racers
I knew I saw that pic before lol.  

Looking for an US11.5 in the all blue Qasas if anyone has seen them heavily discounted anywhere. All these sites don't have my size.

Debating whether I want the triple blacks or the black/white Qasas next.

Looking for an US11.5 in the all blue Qasas if anyone has seen them heavily discounted anywhere. All these sites don't have my size.

Debating whether I want the triple blacks or the black/white Qasas next.
The black/white 2016 versions look easily confusable with Roshe runs or Tubulars; the Y-3 marketing needs to be evident so these *******s kno who runs this ****

The black/white 2016 versions look easily confusable with Roshe runs or Tubulars
I'm 100% confident when people see Qasas, they don't think of Roshe runs or Tubulars... maybe ZX flux slip-ons but none of the former.
Originally Posted by ASVPAle  

the Y-3 marketing needs to be evident so these *******s kno who runs this ****
I agree with you, Y-3 marketing should take it up a notch more. The Hayworth Highs this season and Kyujos are a step in the right direction but I'll be honest... this mindset is hilarious. It seems like for Y-3 owners, it's turned into a clique: when you rock them and people see it on you - those who know what they are; acknowledge. And those who don't and wear regular Adidas GRs/Nike Roshes/Yeezys, don't even talk to me *******.

Back
Top Bottom