Y-3 Qasa

THE LIMITED EDITION QASA

PIC CREDIT TO INSTAGRAM AND VINCENT PLENET FROM ADIDAS Y-3 ENTHUSIAST FB GROUP

Last edited:
That's it? An all black Qasa with reflective hits? The teaser pics had me thinking it'd be much more interesting than that.

Oh well, $400+ saved.

the limited edition offers nothing than the triple blacks. from a far people wouldn't be able to tell the diff. or maybe it's just a "trophy" shoes...

:wow: Dang oh well. I'm highly underwhelmed and disappointed by that version now after seeing real pictures. Looks like they just tried to paint on some 3M coating on the top of the black midsole. Looks like a bad paint job too. I wish I could see the detail of that from my phone.:smh:

Money saved. Good luck to yall who still wanna try to cop.

Last edited:
definitely won't make on sale. but i think the demand won't be that high either. ppl on most sneaker forum already diss the lazy and forgettable design

definitely won't make on sale. but i think the demand won't be that high either. ppl on most sneaker forum already diss the lazy and forgettable design
I really like the design. I have always a pair of sneakers that resembled tabi's and these feel the void. What I really like is there isn't a lot of hype behind them so I don't have to put in a ton of work to get a pair.

Yeah the Qasa design is great, this colorway is just disappointing. Early pictures had me hoping for more of a b&w contrast going on.

Last edited:
I really like the design. I have always a pair of sneakers that resembled tabi's and these feel the void. What I really like is there isn't a lot of hype behind them so I don't have to put in a ton of work to get a pair.

I think he meant the design applied to the model, not the design of this model of the Qasa.  I agree that the 3M splashed on this qasa  is "forgettable."
oh yeah, i mean the limited edition design, not the qasa high. qasa high is dope.

IMO even the allwhite SS16 is better than this...

Hey guys,
I know this question has been asked countless times, but can someone please tell me the sizing on the ss16 qasa highs in black and white? I know the rule of thumb is 1 full size down but after emailing a shop they told me tts. Can someone please confirm this before I purchase? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys,
I know this question has been asked countless times, but can someone please tell me the sizing on the ss16 qasa highs in black and white? I know the rule of thumb is 1 full size down but after emailing a shop they told me tts. Can someone please confirm this before I purchase? Any help would be appreciated.
wide feet can go 0.5 size down. narrow feet can took it even further 1 size down. taking them tts got too much toe room for me and it looks weird on feet.

wide feet can go 0.5 size down. narrow feet can took it even further 1 size down. taking them tts got too much toe room for me and it looks weird on feet.
I have a wide foot and I went a half size down and I still have quit a bit of toe room. I would have less toe room with a 9 but they would have been too tight.

For reference I usually wear a 10 but I wear a 9.5 in the Qasa high.

Definetly not TTS.

I have a wide foot and I went a half size down and I still have quit a bit of toe room. I would have less toe room with a 9 but they would have been too tight.

For reference I usually wear a 10 but I wear a 9.5 in the Qasa high.

Definetly not TTS.

Same with me. I'm usually a 10, but grabbed a 9.5. The Qasa is kinda long but the toe box is narrow, so keep that in mind!

if i didnt zoom the image it would look just like the regular 3x black.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom