Y-3 Qasa

Just got both the Y-3 Yohji Boost Run so here is sizing summary for "my feet"

Yohji Run sz 8.5: This fits TTS
Yohji Run sz 8: A big more snug but feels TTS and the neoprene fabric will stretch and mold to my fitting. Surprisingly Plenty of toe room as I've never owned a sz 8 with my recent sneaker purchases.

My other shoe sizing with Adidas:

UB sizing: I'm a 8.5 and 9 (most of my UB's are 9's)
Y-3 PURE BOOST ZG KNIT----sz 8.5 (Runs Big, a Sz 8 wouldve been perfect)

Hope this helps!

Good info. Repped

People loved my Vista Greys when I wore them the other day... Contemplating the triple blacks now. The leather is a nice touch.

People loved my Vista Greys when I wore them the other day... Contemplating the triple blacks now. The leather is a nice touch.
Qasa High's in general are in my "all time top 3" shoes. I love the design, quality of materials, and the wow factor.

I really like the triple black but, I can't justify getting them because I have quite a few all black shoes. Only way I'd pull the trigger and not feel guilty is if they hit $200 or below.

Qasa High's in general are in my "all time top 3" shoes. I love the design, quality of materials, and the wow factor.

I really like the triple black but, I can't justify getting them because I have quite a few all black shoes. Only way I'd pull the trigger and not feel guilty is if they hit $200 or below.

Best I can find is 275. I'll wait

Missed out on the gray highs on mr porter for $200, any other places have them on sale for that price? I'm seeing like 270-300 from where I've looked. Need a us 9/uk 8.

Last edited:
Been too spoiled by the small boutique prices to buy anything from Y-3 directly. $120 was by the best price I've ever seen for the vista greys let alone a Qasa high

Back
Top Bottom