Y-3 Qasa

I ordered the white pair from here, sign up for email and get 10% off. Came out to $229 shipped

http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/product/69481
Yeah pretty sure those are both the same shoe. BNY just goofed.

The new pair with the white stripes looks really nice, will probly pick up a pair on disco.
Any yall know how these run compared to UB?  Never copped pair of Y-3 ZG Primeknit but I heard those were like full size down!  So wanted to make sure before ordering Yohji Run.

I've been trying to transform into Jerry Lorenzo for 2017. I shouldn't have passed on those Y3 ZG Knits from matches. Now I've been looking for a solid every day shoe. Those black/white yohjis are prolly it

Let me know when they hit $150 b

I've been trying to transform into Jerry Lorenzo for 2017. I shouldn't have passed on those Y3 ZG Knits from matches. Now I've been looking for a solid every day shoe. Those black/white yohjis are prolly it

Let me know when they hit $150 b
At least you admit it lmao. Nothing wrong with it tho.

Lol man I'm the opposite, the more Y-3 I buy the more basic I become. But to be fair I was never much of a street wear junkie begin with although eff with the zipper pants heavy. I've got like 7 pairs. Ironically my name is Jerry :lol:

Lol man I'm the opposite, the more Y-3 I buy the more basic I become. But to be fair I was never much of a street wear junkie begin with although eff with the zipper pants heavy. I've got like 7 pairs. Ironically my name is Jerry
laugh.gif
Sorry I'm outta the loop, you talkin zippered pants in general or specific pair?

Sorry I'm outta the loop, you talkin zippered pants in general or specific pair?
View media item 2283137These are the pants im talking about.

As for the qasa's they're great shoes. Once I got over the boost hype and realized adidas makes other comfortable actual lifestyle shoes I was hooked. I don't wear ninja/tech wear though for the most part. I kinda normalize them if that makes any sense. Haven't worn my vistas yet though. The black and white ones are a lot easier to pull off.
View media item 2283160

As for the qasa's they're great shoes. Once I got over the boost hype and realized adidas makes other comfortable actual lifestyle shoes I was hooked. I don't wear ninja/tech wear though for the most part. I kinda normalize them if that makes any sense. Haven't worn my vistas yet though. The black and white ones are a lot easier to pull off.
Digging the look.  Shoes are on point, and the rest of the outfit isn't gaudy or tech'd out.

Damn the more I look at the qasas the more I want a pair. Just can't get over how hard the tubular sole felt for me. How's the comfort compared to a regular tubular shoe?

Damn the more I look at the qasas the more I want a pair. Just can't get over how hard the tubular sole felt for me. How's the comfort compared to a regular tubular shoe?

i walk in mine for hours and my feet feel fine, but I know the comfort level is different for others.

lol I've gotten a lot of Internet criticism (mostly Reddit) for dressing down my qasas and not having "cohesive" outfit choices but I don't care at all and dress how I want. Love the shoes but not a fan of the ninja look for myself so I wear them how I please.

As far as comfort goes I don't wear tubulars but to the touch qasas feel more plush than tubular soles do in my opinion.

Last edited:
Gonna have to find a local store and try them on. Had the qr Boosts but didn't like how they felt on foot. 1 wear and had to sell them, was a shame cause I really liked the design on them

Checking again if Qasas stretch, sized down .5 on my Vista Greys and my big toes are numb after a few hours of wear 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom