Y-3 Qasa

as a reminder, sizing on zg knits? I wear a 12.5 US in all y-3 shoes i own (qasa high, vern II eqt, xray zip low).

Kinda pissed off right now

So last week I noticed that L'inde Le Palais ( the site that sold the qasas vista greys for $126) restocked 1 pair in my size but at $180. Bought them anyway and they just arrived like this. Anyone who's owned qasas know its damn near impossible to hide wear on those soft tubular soles. These were clearly worn. Whether Tried on in store or a return they're absolutely not unworn. Not 100% opposed to keeping them but I'm gonna need some major a**kissing on their part to remedy the situation.

View media item 2295467View media item 2295468View media item 2295469View media item 2295475View media item 2295477View media item 2295478
Size?

To be clear though, these new Pure Boosts do not seem to be called Pure Boost ZG Knit, they seem to just be called Y-3 Pure Boost but it's tough to say cause most of the sites so far that have posted them for pre-order aren't necessarily the most reliable name-wise. The upper is slightly different from the ZG Knits so it could mean sizing is different. I know most of the recent Y-3 Sport stuff has fit more TTS. These aren't part of the Sport line but you still never know.

I've been told they're still PK, and recent pics have me thinking that's still the case, but several sites have posted them as mesh so that's also something to keep in mind.

Preordered 2 pairs on barneys! Will see if I like them or not when they come in around march.

Last edited:

To be clear though, these new Pure Boosts do not seem to be called Pure Boost ZG Knit, they seem to just be called Y-3 Pure Boost but it's tough to say cause most of the sites so far that have posted them for pre-order aren't necessarily the most reliable name-wise. The upper is slightly different from the ZG Knits so it could mean sizing is different. I know most of the recent Y-3 Sport stuff has fit more TTS. These aren't part of the Sport line but you still never know.

I've been told they're still PK, and recent pics have me thinking that's still the case, but several sites have posted them as mesh so that's also something to keep in mind.
Hoping they fit the same, and i think ZG was just part of the soles. Would make sense these aren't called that with the new modified continental sole they have. 

Just got in the black/charcoal/teal Qasa Highs. Bought a TTS 10.5US/10UK in my size and whatdoyouknow, they fit perfect.

I had a half size down in the first triple blacks, and they fit like this too.

Heads up that Qasas seem to be fitting TTS, at least for me. I've heard this about the Vista Greys as well. Hope this helps.

Hoping they fit the same, and i think ZG was just part of the soles. Would make sense these aren't called that with the new modified continental sole they have. 

The ZG was just using the same sole as the regular adidas Pureboost ZG and that seems to be the case with these new Y-3s if you look at the new adidas Pureboost 2017 or whatever it's called. Def curious about the new upper, hopefully I'll have them in hand sooner than later.

Just got in the black/charcoal/teal Qasa Highs. Bought a TTS 10.5US/10UK in my size and whatdoyouknow, they fit perfect.

I had a half size down in the first triple blacks, and they fit like this too.

Heads up that Qasas seem to be fitting TTS, at least for me. I've heard this about the Vista Greys as well. Hope this helps.

Mind taking a picture of where your toe ends on the shoe?

Do you have wide feet?I know everyone's feet are different but with owning the vista greys 10.5 and being a 100% true size 11 based on my foot I wouldn't recommend going true to size on any Qasa. I would think that vistas fit the same as the black/teal cause they're from the same season and I dropped down 1/2 a size and still have a comfortable amount of space in the toe. Not enough room to drop down in size again but definitely room to wiggle my toes.

I was surprised too. Maybe the ripstop material fits different for these. Toe ends pretty much directly at the end of the shoe. No heelslip, just a good fit.

I could go down another half if I wanted snug, but this works well so far.

Feet are pretty standard, I can fit 10 PK NMD's, 10.5 Yzy V2, 10.5 UB, 

Just preordered the white pureboost from Bergdorf Goodman. Hopefully I like these in person

I was surprised too. Maybe the ripstop material fits different for these. Toe ends pretty much directly at the end of the shoe. No heelslip, just a good fit.

I could go down another half if I wanted snug, but this works well so far.

Feet are pretty standard, I can fit 10 PK NMD's, 10.5 Yzy V2, 10.5 UB, 

Always fascinating to see how different material form to different feet. I'm an 11 in desert boosts, retro boosts, ultra boosts, pure boosts, alpha bounces, air max 90s, Jordan 1s, yeezys 350 and 750 and almost every shoe I've owned in my adult life. But with the Qasa highs pre fall/winter 2016 I'm a 10, and with the vistas I'm a 10.5.

The hype is that reall for those pure boosts?

Are people really feeling them or are people just copping just in case the hype rises?

Damn no US 9 lol.. I have the blk/wht and the blk pair so I kind of want to add these to the collection.

I wonder If I could squeeze a full size down to 8.5

Back
Top Bottom