Y-3 Qasa

btw, Hervia got free ship to US if you cop 2 shoes. More incentive to stock up 
happy.gif

Kinda pissed off right now

So last week I noticed that L'inde Le Palais ( the site that sold the qasas vista greys for $126) restocked 1 pair in my size but at $180. Bought them anyway and they just arrived like this. Anyone who's owned qasas know its damn near impossible to hide wear on those soft tubular soles. These were clearly worn. Whether Tried on in store or a return they're absolutely not unworn. Not 100% opposed to keeping them but I'm gonna need some major a**kissing on their part to remedy the situation.

View media item 2295467View media item 2295468View media item 2295469View media item 2295475View media item 2295477View media item 2295478

For anyone that cares, Linde Le Palais told me that the pair I had was tried on in store in their men's boutique and told me that I shouldn't have received that pair.

Now before purchasing, I noticed that the price had shot back up to about $190+ or so, so I asked if they'd honor the $125 price since I already purchased a pair at that price but Apparently back when we had all copped for $125 it was a price mistake. But they told me that they'd honor that price and partially refund the difference or return for a full refund. Decided to take the partial refund and am get like $70 back. Good price in my opinion for an otherwise new shoe. Couldn't say no to the vistas.

still waiting on my shoes from footpatrol that I ordered around last week of December.. Emails back and forth lol. I contacted directlink as well. Directlink saying that it's in customs and that of course they can't touch it until customs release it.  Footpatrol emailed me saying they contacted DL for me. Shoes made it to customs 1/6 and was cleared 1/10 and that I should have them this week. What's weird is that DirectLink couldn't tell me themselves that shoes cleared customs? wtf....

This went from 'expected delivery' of jan 4, then footpatrol said their records indicated around 1/12, and now it's supposed to be this week. what a crap show =/

edit: and what's worse is DL's tracking hasn't updated since 12/30 stating it's on its way to the US...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom