Y-3 Qasa

FAM any leads on a size 10 Yohji Run Northern Lights?

Disregard I found them.

Last edited:
how do you guys go about cleaning minor stains from the neoprene (is it neoprene?) toebox on the Qasa? 

how do you guys go about cleaning minor stains from the neoprene (is it neoprene?) toebox on the Qasa? 
I've never gotten the neoprene dirty but I'd imagine your best bet would be Jason Markk with the premium (soft bristle) brush.

thinking bout getting some Sport Trail X's as work/rain shoes. any reviews or testimonials on those?

thinking bout getting some Sport Trail X's as work/rain shoes. any reviews or testimonials on those?

I've been wearing mine in the rain out here a bit and I've liked them so far. But I will say that the other day I walked in them a lot and they started to irritate my heel. Otherwise they've been great so hopefully this is just part of the breaking in process.

They are kind of tough to get on but very comfy once you do. The upper is very stretchy & flexible, but quite warm as well so it's a decent winter shoe.

Last edited:
I've been wearing mine in the rain out here a bit and I've liked them so far. But I will say that the other day I walked in them a lot and they started to irritate my heel. Otherwise they've been great so hopefully this is just part of the breaking in process.

They are kind of tough to get on but very comfy once you do. The upper is very stretchy & flexible, but quite warm as well so it's a decent winter shoe.

sucks to hear that as I plan on walking in these alot so hopefully it is a breaking in thing. isnt the heel where the boost is? odd there would be discomfort there. thanks for replying tho

sucks to hear that as I plan on walking in these alot so hopefully it is a breaking in thing. isnt the heel where the boost is? odd there would be discomfort there. thanks for replying tho
The boost is under the heel and forefoot. But the discomfort has nothing to do with the sole or cushioning, it's the fabric that touches your heel.

The boost is under the heel and forefoot. But the discomfort has nothing to do with the sole or cushioning, it's the fabric that touches your heel.

interesting, so its likely the heel cup then. was it unbareable or like barely noticeable?

interesting, so its likely the heel cup then. was it unbareable or like barely noticeable?
By the end of the day it was very noticeable. I'm gonna take a closer look at them tonight to see if there might be any solution, I'm thinking if the material in the heel cup was smoother it might not be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom