Y-3 Qasa

hows the sizing for y3 pure boost zg's? TTS?

my sizing for reference:
9.5 in yeezy v2
9 in yeezy v1
9 in ultra boost

hows the sizing for y3 pure boost zg's? TTS?

my sizing for reference:
9.5 in yeezy v2
9 in yeezy v1
9 in ultra boost
I'd prob suggest .5 down.  We wear roughly the same size.  I wear thin socks with all of my shoes.  I went a full size down on the crystal white pure boost based on a friends recommendation and they fit great.  I could get away with an 8.5 but then there would be space.  There's no padding in the toe box whatsoever.  I don't have particularly wide feet.

My sizing reference

Yeezy 350 v1 - 8.5

Yeezy 350 v2 - 9 w/ no insoles

Ultra Boost 1.0 & 2.0 - 9

Ultra Boost 3.0 - 8.5

PK NMD R1 - 8.5

Y3 Pure Boost - 8

Have my triple black and black/white y-3 pureboosts on reserve. They should be releasing around September per my sales rep...5 more months to go. lol.

Have my triple black and black/white y-3 pureboosts on reserve. They should be releasing around September per my sales rep...5 more months to go. lol.

black/whites?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so good idea to hold out till then and wait till September?

been looking for these but prices are :x

31-03-2016_y-3_pureboostzgknit_blk_jm_1.jpg

Last edited:
black/whites?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so good idea to hold out till then and wait till September?

been looking for these but prices are :x

https://www.endclothing.com/media/catalog/product/cache/0/image/1000x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/1/31-03-2016_y-3_pureboostzgknit_blk_jm_1.jpg[/quote]

These black/white...
[GALLERY="media, 2402598"][/GALLERY]

I'm sure the triple blacks will be readily available just like the all white ones but people go crazy over a triple black colorway so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Tripple blacks look boring. Save the cash and get the triple black pure boost instead. The look pretty dam similar.

Last edited:
What type of material is it? Are they like the all-whites? Or the other color way of black/purple pureboosts?

No they're he same material as these QR runs. They're a weird mesh that's see through. It's not a knitted mesh it's almost like a layered window screen. The grey "screen" mesh is layered on top of thicker white layer of the what looks like the same material. Semi see though, completely porous.
View media item 2402907

Last edited:
No they're he same material as these QR runs. They're a weird mesh that's see through. It's not a knitted mesh it's almost like a layered window screen. The grey "screen" mesh is layered on top of thicker white layer of the what looks like the same material. Semi see though, completely porous.
View media item 2402907

Ah ok. I tried on the all white pair and I know what you are saying regarding the material. I'll wait to see them in person and if I'm not feeling them, I can always return them.

Ah ok. I tried on the all white pair and I know what you are saying regarding the material. I'll wait to see them in person and if I'm not feeling them, I can always return them.
the white pair and this material im talking about isnt the same though. the white pair is still a knitted material. this isnt

@jdfrenchbread23  

see you have a pair of the Y-3 Pure Boost 2017 triple white, do you also have a pair of any of the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG PKs? Love Pure Boosts, and want to get a pair of Y-3 ones but don't know whether to go for the ZG or the 2017 ones

@jdfrenchbread23

see you have a pair of the Y-3 Pure Boost 2017 triple white, do you also have a pair of any of the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG PKs? Love Pure Boosts, and want to get a pair of Y-3 ones but don't know whether to go for the ZG or the 2017 ones

No ZGs knits unfortunately but I guess it comes down to what you'd like to pay

Back
Top Bottom