Y-3 Qasa

I would go true to size. I went 1/2 size down and had to remove the insole to make them less snug.

How's the sizing on this? I wear 8 in UB, should I stick with that or I can go down .5? I wear 7.5 in other y-3 shoes like retro boost and yohji run

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F07%2Fadidas-Y3-futurecraft-4D-1.jpg

Those will be the first Y-3s to sell out instantly since the original ZG Knits

Actually scratch that, the ZG Knits sat until they hit discount and THEN sold out once the hype settled in.

Last edited:

Actually scratch that, the ZG Knits sat until they hit discount and THEN sold out once the hype settled in.

Supply and probably cost could determine the instant sell out factor. It's dope af though. I'm trying for a pair of it isn't astronomically at rape prices.

Last edited:

Supply and probably price could determine if it'll be an instant sell out.
It'll be the only way to cop Futurecraft tech without a plug or a bot, so I don't see them sitting regardless of price.

The new Pure Boost ZGs fit the same? The all white and the black with blue? I assume they have the same material.

Last edited:
thanks man! just copped late last night
(i've been lowkey been stalking that link waiting for a price reduction)
34983409573_ab51a4399e_z.jpg

I've been nocturnal lately, idk what's wrong with me :wow:
Good find but these are the retro version of the OG's he posted. 
good enough :lol:, though I still want triple black qasa's with the leather toe :nerd:

Just gotten my first pair of Y-3 Qasa and I took the plunge in going half a size down from my usual UK 7 tubulars when the tubulars already run pretty big.

Could anyone guide me if I fit US7/UK6.5 for Qasa Highs how do the Kozoko Highs or Pure/Retro Boost would fit? I'm loving the Y-3 a lot and might wanna cop something else too. 

Just gotten my first pair of Y-3 Qasa and I took the plunge in going half a size down from my usual UK 7 tubulars when the tubulars already run pretty big.
Could anyone guide me if I fit US7/UK6.5 for Qasa Highs how do the Kozoko Highs or Pure/Retro Boost would fit? I'm loving the Y-3 a lot and might wanna cop something else too. 

View media item 2488530

i get retro boosts true to size, so for me i get them a half size up from my qasas

FOR THE RECORD....WITH QASA HI AND ANY OTHER QASA SNEAKER ITS ALWAYS A HALF SIZE DOWN. YOU GET YOUR TRUE SIZE ITLL BE BIG AND ROOM IN THE TOE.ITS A SNUG FIT AT FIRST THEN THEY FORM TO YOUR FEET.

Trust me on this. For everyone who comes in here asking that same question. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

FOR THE RECORD....WITH QASA HI AND ANY OTHER QASA SNEAKER ITS ALWAYS A HALF SIZE DOWN. YOU GET YOUR TRUE SIZE ITLL BE BIG AND ROOM IN THE TOE.ITS A SNUG FIT AT FIRST THEN THEY FORM TO YOUR FEET.

Trust me on this. For everyone who comes in here asking that same question. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

these are facts.

2nd! In addition the insole is leather and the laces don't lock your foot down so your foot tends to slide around.

How much room we talking? I'm a 11.5 in NMD & a 12 in yeezy V2. Have a chance to pre order the new zg boost that are dropping in sept but only in 11.5 right now, would that be ok or too roomy?

Last edited:
Regarding my last post I ordered them, and they are coming in Friday apparently. So the Oreo zg boost are starting to roll out, for everyone that's been waiting patiently like I have start looking now asap.

Says who ?

It's possible but I don't recall seeing the white ones going on sale. My Y3 rep said their is very limited stock in this particular model so guess will see.
Plenty of people caught the whites on discount including myself. BLCKMKT had them go for half off during their 50% off sale,Y-3 had them for $224, and plenty of overseas places that still had them in stock had them go for ~$70 under retail. I got my pair for $250 from loit. Add to the fact that these black and whites arent primeknit, mesh like the white ones, or even neoprene demand for these is literally non existent. The material on the upper is like plastic chain mail. If this model doesnt hit discount it will literally be the only pure boost model in Y-3 pure boost history that hasnt gone on discount.

03630_pureboost_sneakers_white_vrients_vrnts_Y3_fw2017_18_2_1-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Agree with jdfrenchbread23. I suspect flippers are buying these up in the hopes of a payday. That happened with the 2017 white pureboosts (and they never went up in value). I've bought way too much y-3 stuff in the last year and can say with certainty that you can safely wait until the sales start. Then it becomes a challenge to see if your size will last until it reaches 70% off...

It's smart to base things by using past trends no question, however I will as will. The OG pure boost or whatever the pair everyone wants goes for 600-1200. Some would argue that's one of the best shoes to come out in the last 5 years.

The Oreos are a great alternative to those for the people that don't wanna spend the bread. I have this shoe in my hands & it's ALOT better than people are giving it credit for & it's stickley a personal pair, the comfort level is crazy. Believe me tho I will gladly buy another pair for 30-50% anytime I just think good sizes will go faster than the previous models.

It's smart to base things by using past trends no question, however I will as will. The OG pure boost or whatever the pair everyone wants goes for 600-1200. Some would argue that's one of the best shoes to come out in the last 5 years.

The Oreos are a great alternative to those for the people that don't wanna spend the bread. I have this shoe in my hands & it's ALOT better than people are giving it credit for & it's stickley a personal pair, the comfort level is crazy. Believe me tho I will gladly buy another pair for 30-50% anytime I just think good sizes will go faster than the previous models.

Here's the thing, the OG pure boost ZG knits went on discount before the resell hype as well. Jerry Lorenzo, Fear of God creator wore them (after discount season), and then people started buying up all the pairs and resell went through the roof. Before that they went on discount like 99% of all Y-3 shoes. Aside from some unforeseen hype shake up, y-3 in any model for that matter goes on sale mid to late season. And I feel very confident these will go that way too because there's no hype around this release, comfortable and appealing as you may find them. The closest we got to the hype of those was the white pair but I and many others were able to cop under retail and resell is dead on them.

But if you like them and are happy with them, who cares? Just keep in mind, higher end shoes don't sell in the same way other shoes do. They get staggered releases through out the season instead of one release date,so the shoes don't really ever sell out.

Back
Top Bottom