Y Does Nike Choose Whale To Unnoficially Debut Their Sneakers? vol . Whale UNappreciation

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

112360314a74d5190598eb88493ce083bf764122.pjpeg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah sure you mispellEd his name on purpose and Nike uses him as an advertising tool, because kids will flock to whoever he wears....great gig for him, specially knowing his love for kicks.
Id rather it be wale than the unknown guy who models nike kicks in his bathroom mirror

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah sure you mispellEd his name on purpose and Nike uses him as an advertising tool, because kids will flock to whoever he wears....great gig for him, specially knowing his love for kicks.

Thank You Steezy that's all I wanted to kno ... Steezy should be the new Nike Debuter

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Did this guy really make a thread to hate on someone who loves shoes just as much as he does

The dude been on kicks for a looonnngggg time and has had those same exclusive abilities before you knew of him or the nation for that matter

Why hate so hard?
I'ma Hater ..problem?

The problem is you shamelessly hate on another man for what you may or may not have

Instead of hating on what the next man has that you don't.. you need to get off you @** n go get some motivation and some moxy

And that's all I have and will say about the situaton

Cuz dude got a cool style. Who would you suggest?

Spoiler [+]
Drake?

edit:

These .gif's killin me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Did this guy really make a thread to hate on someone who loves shoes just as much as he does

The dude been on kicks for a looonnngggg time and has had those same exclusive abilities before you knew of him or the nation for that matter

Why hate so hard?
I'ma Hater ..problem?
tumblr_m2lvjpCZeW1qj6up2o1_400.gif

Dude. What episode was that where Uncle Jesse throws one of the twins out the window?!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom