Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im intrigued...

worldstar had it.  This trick is the whole reason why some think The motto LA version was a diss to the bay.  She a bay chick that was around when Lil B had real flo before the sherm.   One of them ni**as from the pack wifed her like 7 year ago

Just hearing her voice and how she talks....I perfectly understand why Javale carried it like he did.

Certified Bird :smh:

But...I would ransack her vagina with brute force.

He from LA the b***h got a reputation throughout the whole state he knew what he was dealing with before they even engaged in a twitter convo

Next time he gotta convince her to pay for her own flight :lol:

Chick thought since she waited 5 months she wasn't going to be a JO :rofl:

From the looks of her twitpics, Javale was icing her out :smh:

wait... and a truck too :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I think you guys are missing the entire point of this...
JAVALE MCGEE IS ACTUALLY SMART!
I wouldn't go that far my dude knew her role even if she doesn't or is delusional to the fact that she is a semi celebs human nut rag.  Homie got the heads up and played it accordingly.  Props to the homie for this small victory, but yall giving him a little to much credit.  Lowkey this n***a just made himself a target for jilted b***hes everywhere if his baller statis didn't already do that.   

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

She just HAD to get that ring and manicure in the shot. Doesn't even know how to properly use a camera. Taking landscape pictures while still in portrait.

good for him

smashin on a budget >> *

LMAO, na, he treated her how she posed to be treated

edit: why do rich dudes fly chicks out? they live in cities large enough to find a bunch of bad groupies but they want out of state box?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom