Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how she didn't realize she was a jump off from the beginning is beyond me. chick sounds mad thirsty

as for Javale....

Javale played it well but that's not the type of ***** you ship in. That broad looks like a whole bunch of mistakes. Baby girl looks like a the line between sexes blurred. Shipping in a ***** like that is like ordering plain black Nike zooms from Eastbay. It's like why did you ship those in when you can walk into any footlocker, finish line or big 5 and just grab those and not even have to pay for shipping. If you putting a girl on a flight and putting her up in a room she gotta be atleast a solid 8 and you have to have atleast got sloppy toppy from her so you already know you made a solid investment. Like what if her sex game is trash and the ***** is vacationing on your dollar and you aren't even enjoying her guts? Who waits for 5 months to pay for shipping on some plain Jane zooms? If I'm shipping in butt im shipping in them chicks on Brazil bang that kind of make you die alittle inside when you see 3 ****** Banshee skeet across the bridge of their nose because its like, "Damn if she wasn't a ***** I could hold her hands and walk down the red carpet with her." Or I'm shipping in Ms. Trinidad and Tobago or some ****. This ***** shipped in a hood rat fron another state. That's like ordering pizza hut five counties away and there are like 32 between you.

:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as per my request, this dude pharoah delivered. this dude said flying a rat across the country is like ordering international pizza hut :lol: wutdafk

repped :pimp:

homie always droppin gems :pimp:

WISEPHAROAH for mayor

Lls @ WISEPHAROAH :nthat:. And def agreed. No need to fly her in. She's the type of joint you let slob you after coming straight from practice (no shower). But then again, aren't all the gold-digging jumps? And Lol @ Nic Wise playing the "shoulder to cry on", but asks for a follow back. It's sad what the male has become today as well as the female. Real N's and queens are all but extinct...

P.S. - And :smh: to homie(s) who've been tricking off on her. She brings nothing to the table and you're dropping bread on her? There's homeless people out here. Hungry kids....

:rofl: rollin
Damn, not even a burrito. I wish I could see her reaction when dude walked in with some Chipotle just for him.

First thing i think of when i hear JaVale Mcgee

Did JaVale make this video himself?? Son talking bout JaVale being dumb but spells ridiculous wrong and uses the number 6 twice :smh:

LMAO na fams lol, im more inclined to believe that boy is touched, he didnt mean to dog her out, hes just that dense, this dude was amped about his triple double but down 20 LMAO, how does he play for real? i refuse to believe he gets clock and thats his usual playing style

roll.gif
: rollin
Damn, not even a burrito. I wish I could see her reaction when dude walked in with some Chipotle just for him.
"Oh, you thought this was for you?"

"Damn, I can't even get a tortilla?"

PH2011021901537.jpg

javale-mcgee.jpg

Last edited:
This hoodbooger is just mad she found out she is not worth anything. Hopefully this is a lesson to her kind that you don't deserve **** just cause you spread your legs and cracked open that jaw. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom