Ya jacking Candace Owens ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
she seems pretty logical

Here’s a video I like from her ,

Last edited:
She's just an opportunist. I don't I think she genuinely believes half the ideas and she puts out there. She just knows that there is a niche market for black conservatives among the Fox News crowd and she's capitalizing on it. Prior to her newfound fame, she ran a site that doxxed conservatives.

She's just an opportunist. I don't I think she genuinely believes half the ideas and she puts out there. She just knows that there is a niche market for black conservatives among the Fox News crowd and she's capitalizing on it. Prior to her newfound fame, she ran a site that doxxed conservatives.
Word moe ?

She said she became a conservative that because she got called an n-word by a white kid and she felt bad about how the kid got treated.

She doesn't like to do more mainstream media, because she is worried about getting called out on her BS views.

Her shtick that gets her paid is to peddle racist talking point in hopes of gaslighting gullible black folk into supporting the GOP's nonsense. She is a opportunist and a reactionary.

I don't see what the problem is. She just a person wit a ...

Nevermnd. I tried to make this thread interesting, but ef it. Thread trash. Op needs to be purged.

Candace " Freakin Dem Wine Black n Milds won't hurt the climate" Owens

Why was this thread created. Op literally has zero input other than ‘word moe?’.

This nonsense has gotten ridiculous now. Would not be surprised if there are outside parties still helping to keep some of these conversations going in general and possibly here with some of the things I see and read.

Don’t be a useful idiot.

Why was this thread created. Op literally has zero input other than ‘word moe?’.

This nonsense has gotten ridiculous now. Would not be surprised if there are outside parties still helping to keep some of these conversations going in general and possibly here with some of the things I see and read.

Don’t be a useful idiot.

I be in nyc ... if you feeling some type of way leta meet up ... :smile:

Good looks fam. I can appreciate when someone out the gate just comes out like "this is my level of intelligence" so I know to keep it moving.

Lots of hate here really didn’t feel that was Needed from just asking about someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom