Yale a Jordan Brand school?

I'm watching my Illini play Yale on ESPNU right now and couldn't help but notice that Yale's shorts have the Jordan Brand logo on them, but it looks like they are wearing maybe some hyperfuse shoes, but not sure.  When did Yale become a Jordan Brand school and if they have Jordan brand shorts, then shouldn't they be wearing Jordan Brand shoes as well?  Just found it interesting.  Any have any other info.

I'm watching my Illini play Yale on ESPNU right now and couldn't help but notice that Yale's shorts have the Jordan Brand logo on them, but it looks like they are wearing maybe some hyperfuse shoes, but not sure.  When did Yale become a Jordan Brand school and if they have Jordan brand shorts, then shouldn't they be wearing Jordan Brand shoes as well?  Just found it interesting.  Any have any other info.

From what I know about going to a Nike school (DePaul) and doing some stuff with the AD... Nike is pretty flexible, a lot of guys have JB shoes, we have JB sweatshrits, but we are officially a Nike school.

From what I know about going to a Nike school (DePaul) and doing some stuff with the AD... Nike is pretty flexible, a lot of guys have JB shoes, we have JB sweatshrits, but we are officially a Nike school.

x610w.jpg

Morehead State has the same Jordan shorts

x610j0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom