Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
htc707 wrote:

Don't front! If these would've released when Jordan was with the Wizards, ya'll would've copped two purrs. These are fresh! I can't wait til they drop!!!
roll.gif

2wps2h2.jpg

oh NO please JB DONT DO IT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
htc707 wrote:

Don't front! If these would've released when Jordan was with the Wizards, ya'll would've copped two purrs. These are fresh! I can't wait til they drop!!!
roll.gif

2wps2h2.jpg

oh NO please JB DONT DO IT!!!

LMAO is this guy serious with this post two pair. I would not wear them if you bought them for me. These are lame just like this thread.

LMAO is this guy serious with this post two pair. I would not wear them if you bought them for me. These are lame just like this thread.

They're wack, just like you. I can't wait to see you wear these frankenstein shoes, so I can laugh at you.

They're wack, just like you. I can't wait to see you wear these frankenstein shoes, so I can laugh at you.

There is a really good article on nice kicks if anyone saw it. It's there Photoshop of the whole add up to 23 fusion collection. The 10-13 collab is the only one they did that i would consider buying.

Anyone else see it?

But these are hideous this is a terrible idea that they should stop right now. I haven't bought a pair of jordans since the spacejams and i don't think i will any time soon (cough white cement 3s cough cough)

There is a really good article on nice kicks if anyone saw it. It's there Photoshop of the whole add up to 23 fusion collection. The 10-13 collab is the only one they did that i would consider buying.

Anyone else see it?

But these are hideous this is a terrible idea that they should stop right now. I haven't bought a pair of jordans since the spacejams and i don't think i will any time soon (cough white cement 3s cough cough)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

This could be the WORST shoe I have ever seen

So, except for those atrocious brown and pink low 8's that released a couple years ago, these may very well be the WORST shoes I've ever seen.

So, except for those atrocious brown and pink low 8's that released a couple years ago, these may very well be the WORST shoes I've ever seen.

Designers are getting paid for coming up with these? Anyone with Photoshop and pics of all the Jordans could "design" something just as horrible. Nicekicks proved that.

Designers are getting paid for coming up with these? Anyone with Photoshop and pics of all the Jordans could "design" something just as horrible. Nicekicks proved that.

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Those are bad due to the colorway. A different colorway could work on a lowtop VIII. There is no colorway to save this terrible concept.

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Those are bad due to the colorway. A different colorway could work on a lowtop VIII. There is no colorway to save this terrible concept.

Nice try, but regardless of what team MJ might have been playing for when these drop, these WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.

Nice try, but regardless of what team MJ might have been playing for when these drop, these WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.

Back
Top Bottom