Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

Sophomore year of HS me & my girl at the time had half days at school for finals...so we went back to her house and her mom is at work and isn't supposed to be coming home, of course she does and my girl just starts crying while her mom is screaming. Had to get out quick and the next week her mom wanted to have a sit down to discuss the "events." One of the most awkward talks in my life.

Closest I got to getting caught in the act was with my ex. I was in the middle of smashin on the couch in my room and I hear someone coming down the stairs. So me and shorty just jump under a blanket like we was just layin down watching tv and my little brother come in the room and sits down on the other couch and starts watching tv with us like nothing was goin on. After like 2 minutes im like "dont you got somewhere else you could watch tv" He got the picture and just got up and left. Ever since that time anytime he would walk in and there was a chick there he would just turn back around. Word to the Grandpa Simpson Gif.

Then one time me and my girl was just layin down after gettin it in. And my father calls me downstairs and asks if I know how to flush the toilet. Im like yea why would you ask me some dumb question like that for. I go to the toilet and theres the condom just chillin. I had tied it like a balloon and it musta had air in it so when I flushed it, it came back up.
laugh.gif
last time I ever tried to flush one. Ahhh to be young again.

Walked in with a chick. Found out my mom decided to have the whole damn family over so I had to step in the living room to say wassup. An hour and some change later, I walked downstairs to the kitchen in a beater and shorts to get something to drink. My folks def. peeped the clothing change.

Fam: *Awkward silence*

As I'm walking back upstairs, My mom yelled: "Gettin ready for round 2?"

hahahahaha yall dudes got me rolling I too have been caught when I was younger and me and my mom talk about that same story now to this day smh

Was about to get it in then her mom comes home and saw her with no pants on, I opened the closet and couldn't even get in
laugh.gif
. Her mom came in  said she got my plate #  and was gonna tell the police 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

Walked in with a chick. Found out my mom decided to have the whole damn family over so I had to step in the living room to say wassup. An hour and some change later, I walked downstairs to the kitchen in a beater and shorts to get something to drink. My folks def. peeped the clothing change.

roll.gif
ya moms a fool

LMAO 
eek.gif
roll.gif

i was smashing my ex at her grandma's house, her grandma was blind and she didn't allow any company. so i would come over occasionally and we would smash without a care in the world. till one day her grandma decided to turned the knob and come into our love shack. she walked in with her walking cane and she was like, Carla are you thumping cause it smell like sex in here and she tried to cover for me by saying she was on the rag. But granny didn't budge, so she walked close to the bed and took her walking stick and started to swing at the bed, i got hit in the arm the leg and i didn't scream even though she had a swing like Barry bonds. so i couldn't take it and i rolled off the bed and crouched at the corner of the room in pain so i could deviate a plane to make the great escape. i waited a couple of minutes, she eventually got on all fours and started using her cane like a vacuum cleaner searching for me. i just hop right over abuela like she was hurdle on a track.

First op said that the pops walked in saying '' who are you'' and a whole sentence about being naked and having boxers in his hand or whatever

Then a few pages later he said he walked in speaking spanish

cant believe anybody who tries to overuse slang like he does anyway

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

i was smashing my ex at her grandma's house, her grandma was blind and she didn't allow any company. so i would come over occasionally and we would smash without a care in the world. till one day her grandma decided to turned the knob and come into our love shack. she walked in with her walking cane and she was like, Carla are you thumping cause it smell like sex in here and she tried to cover for me by saying she was on the rag. But granny didn't budge, so she walked close to the bed and took her walking stick and started to swing at the bed, i got hit in the arm the leg and i didn't scream even though she had a swing like Barry bonds. so i couldn't take it and i rolled off the bed and crouched at the corner of the room in pain so i could deviate a plane to make the great escape. i waited a couple of minutes, she eventually got on all fours and started using her cane like a vacuum cleaner searching for me. i just hop right over abuela like she was hurdle on a track.

eek.gif
 OMG!

Originally Posted by Pig Love

eek.gif
 OMG!

Nah this #!%! HAS to be fake
roll.gif

so many funny ones in here. never caught smashing but did while wacking, by one of my bros friends no less
indifferent.gif

came home from school and no one was home, started on welivetogether and lost track of time with door wide open.
One of my brother's band member walks by screams "what the %+@+" and walks away around, turrible day

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by Pig Love

eek.gif
 OMG!
Nah this #!%! HAS to be fake
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
no way is this real
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Using the cane like a vacuum cleaner hahahahaha

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Now yall lyin like trey in the kitchen gettin a shape up from furious styles

Bruh!As soon as he said "smell like sex"...

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Now yall lyin like trey in the kitchen gettin a shape up from furious styles
Bruh!As soon as he said "smell like sex"...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Speaking of that. There's nothing like your parents knowing you've recently had sex, and your mom drenches the house

with febreze like she's cleaning up a crime scene.

I've never been caught in the act but my boy had a rough experience back in HS. When his car broke down he started using his mom's car to commute. This fool decides to get it crackin with his girl in her car. He throws the rubber out the window... or so he thought. A couple days later his mom starts to clean the car and finds the rubber with a few million of her grandkids still inside.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I dont know what's worse, being caught in the act or them finding the evidence
laugh.gif

not parents but my old exs sister came home while i was smashing, i hurried up and threw on some of shortys pajama pants and went downstairs to help her move a table. i had forgot i left the condom on and it slipped off and landed on the floor, she saw it, saw my sweaty face and kicked me out

Never got caught...but my pops used to work in the night, so i would sneak this girl from school in the afternoon(didn't have a lock on my bedroom door) so i had put the dresser in front of the door...i knew he knew what was up in the past cuz he would laugh when he saw me...one time he knocked, and then turned the knob...talmnbout do i want a chicken patty... -___________-

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

I was knockin my then shorty one time in her basement. Her moms comes homes, calls her name and asked why she had the light off. She comes down the stairs meanwhile I'm tryna hide under the coach. Her moms sees me and says "Oh hell naw! Go get my belt!" I hop out the basement window and peel off. Next day shorty's mom and pops came to my crib.
laugh.gif
denied everything

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.

Back
Top Bottom