yall remember that cody paul kid?

wat ever happened to him? he should be like a junior in highschool by now. does anybody know if he gettin recruited by any colleges? they wouldnt let me embed but i posted the link to his old highlights...

wat ever happened to him? he should be like a junior in highschool by now. does anybody know if he gettin recruited by any colleges? they wouldnt let me embed but i posted the link to his old highlights...

giyf

from 10/09

Cody Paul plays for the Los Alamitos High School football team. The video was posted in 2007 when he was 12-13 (people used to think he was 8 or 9...). He is now 15 years old playing on Varsity and doesn’t have any stats as of their first 4 games. If you can find any of that information, leave it in the comments section below.

moar recent (12/10)
http://network.yardbarker...hite_reggie_bush/3730538

giyf

from 10/09

Cody Paul plays for the Los Alamitos High School football team. The video was posted in 2007 when he was 12-13 (people used to think he was 8 or 9...). He is now 15 years old playing on Varsity and doesn’t have any stats as of their first 4 games. If you can find any of that information, leave it in the comments section below.

moar recent (12/10)
http://network.yardbarker...hite_reggie_bush/3730538

lb1fuf-b78712567z.120101028230930000g9qraa1k.1.jpg

From last Oct. 25

3. The most shocking thing about the weekend's results was the one-sidedness of Los Alamitos' 30-0 victory over Newport Harbor. The last four games between these teams have been decided by four points or fewer. Nick Richardson, an all-county type of running back, returned to the lineup after missing several games because of a foot injury; he carried six times for25 yards and a touchdown, an effort that was hardly needed given that 5-foot-6 Cody Paul rushed for 158 yards. Having seen their lackluster performance against Santa Margarita – Los Alamitos simply didn't compete – this victory shows that there might be life in the Griffins after all.

From last Oct. 25

3. The most shocking thing about the weekend's results was the one-sidedness of Los Alamitos' 30-0 victory over Newport Harbor. The last four games between these teams have been decided by four points or fewer. Nick Richardson, an all-county type of running back, returned to the lineup after missing several games because of a foot injury; he carried six times for25 yards and a touchdown, an effort that was hardly needed given that 5-foot-6 Cody Paul rushed for 158 yards. Having seen their lackluster performance against Santa Margarita – Los Alamitos simply didn't compete – this victory shows that there might be life in the Griffins after all.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by eashawty

damn it say he aint but 5'3 145 as a junior in highschool
roll.gif
very common for RB's/DB's/Wr's in high school... at least in Norcal I've noticed this.
5'4 is average in Norcal?
here i am thinking 5'10'' 160-170 pound skill guys in CT is small

roll.gif
very common for RB's/DB's/Wr's in high school... at least in Norcal I've noticed this.
5'4 is average in Norcal?
here i am thinking 5'10'' 160-170 pound skill guys in CT is small

roll.gif

theres still hope, supposedly boys/men are to keep growing into their early 20's

roll.gif

theres still hope, supposedly boys/men are to keep growing into their early 20's

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

roll.gif

5'4" varsity player? naw man im from the bay, that is small no matter where you play

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

roll.gif

5'4" varsity player? naw man im from the bay, that is small no matter where you play

Back
Top Bottom