Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

Most of them, I lost a lot of relationships to me moving around. We don't talk besides wishing happy b-day and Xmas

Got one ex though, we broke up like 5 years ago and we talk every like 6 months, to catch up, at the end of the convo she curses me out. :lol: Like everytime, but I deserve it though :smh:

Last edited:
I broke up with my ex back in 2010 cause she did me dirty. After I broke up with her I heard about her thot activities through other people. So fastforward to last year and she adds me on fb mistakenly according to her (I accepted her request because she had a different name and just a pic of her legs as a profile pic). She tried to explain to me that she wasn't tryna check up on me without me even asking. I told her she didn't need to give me any explanations and to have a nice life and I kept it moving. I knew it was a trap. Nothing good comes from exes.

1. Yeah. If I see her at the bars, we'll chat and usually end up smashing.

2. Yeah. She's in a serious relationship right now so out of respect for that I don't communicate with her. She texted be last time she was in town though... Didn't respond. She had some BOMB P and a SLAMMING body. 

3. Man... This B done got me all F'd up. Dated on and off for 8 years... always both figured we'd end up together for the long haul. I took too long to make my move and she finally moved on and is in a serious relationship with some dude. I done goofed. She's cool as hell though, and the sex was always BOMB. If I want any chance to ever get her back I need to make a cross country move ASAP before she ends up engaged to this cat. 
my *****

Never had a real relationship but the girls I did talk to on that type of level = nope. We just fell out. 

im on good terms with all of them

I have kids with 2 of mine, so... 

me and my "baby mommas" have a great relationship... 

people tend to envy how cool we are.... 

i learned early to bite my tongue and be accommodating to them.... they aint about to make my life hell cz i wanna let my ego **** me over 

Whats an ex?

feel_crying.png

i got back with my ex from college for a one night session a few years back.  it just wasn't the same.  I was bored with her after having moved on to the 35 & 45 yr old women (MILFS).

and i never got over the fact that she cheated....... 

lmaoooooooooo read the "Girls VOL. Shes blaming me for infecting her" thread under this thread for my situation on my ex..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sucks for me my Ex is very attractive. She feels same for me though. She pissed me off last night. Nah I'm not even hitting it right now she won't leave me alone.

Its like we sense when the other wants to talk and reach out, its eerie. I'm debating whether or not to go ginuwine "I'm gonna do it", or just keep it moving. That kinda connection is wasted otherwise.

My ex "broke" into my house got on my ma read all my iMessages to my new girl called my new girl up cussing her out and then talking about she gonna send my mom the nudes my new girl sent me and blah blah blah I honestly can't rock with my ex what so ever anymore, when we broke up I tried to keep cool with her but she couldn't handle it.

My ex "broke" into my house got on my ma read all my iMessages to my new girl called my new girl up cussing her out and then talking about she gonna send my mom the nudes my new girl sent me and blah blah blah I honestly can't rock with my ex what so ever anymore, when we broke up I tried to keep cool with her but she couldn't handle it.

try to be cordial with mine but she can handle it either

she hacked my email account.........short story

1. My HS ex: **** NO! Long story short: She thought I was going to eventually wife her up after she essentially served as my mistress during the 2nd half of my relationship with my college ex. Messed around on/off for 8 years. Recently threatened to harm my truck, stab me then **** me in front of my current girlfriend :x :smh:

2. College ex: Every now and again. Was her first boyfriend, did her dirty. She has a kid now. We talk once a month or so...think she wants that old thing back but aside the fact that I'm in a current relationship. she is uber conservative and a "set in her ways" type of woman...27 going on 48.

3. Post college ex: NOOOOOOOOOOOPE *Lana from Archer voice*: Older woman (her now 32 to my now 25). Had several deep seeded issues that affected her trust in men and her views on relationships. Divorcee who wanted a marriage level committment after 3-4 months. Had probably the best body of any woman I've ever messed with but caused a rift between My female best friend and I (which looking back at it, she wasn't wrong. I'll create a thread about that soon).

Last edited:

try to be cordial with mine but she can handle it either

she hacked my email account.........short story

You mean she typed in her name as the password on your email account, and she successfully looked through your inbox? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom