Yall using one towel every few days or a different towel everyday when showering?

ya use towels, that luxury
semi-jelly

we as a family had to share one growing up

Last edited:
I pop a fresh towel for every shower, but my lady uses hers twice...I thought that was the weirdest ish when we first started dating.

It all depends.. If the pubes start mixing in w/ the 100% cotton, then I'll use a new one.  Or if the towel is 'too' moist and 'wet', common sense tells you, you gotta get another one.

New towel every time.. I got plenty.. Linen closet looking like a hotel because I got so many towels..

Last edited:
I use my towels for about a week to two weeks, I always make sure mines are dry effectively so it doesn't catch mildew.

2-3 showers per towel and then I use it as a towel to step out of the tub onto, before repeating the process.

I only like a towel for as long as I can smell the fabric softener on it.

Usually changed up once a week. I really have no set time frame, sometimes every couple of days & sometimes a week or longer.

White/predominantly white towel - change every few days

Color towel - every week -two weeks

Can someone tell me the reasoning for using a towel a day?  I own plenty of towels but I use a towel a week.  I'm getting out of the shower CLEAN.  The towel is air drying. Shrugs 

Back
Top Bottom