Yankee owner George Steinbrenner suffers from massive heart attack -Update- Dies at age 80

Rough week for the Yankees family. I'm sure this makes last year's title bittersweet for everyone in the organization, especially those with the most tenure.

R.I.P. Boss.

Rough week for the Yankees family. I'm sure this makes last year's title bittersweet for everyone in the organization, especially those with the most tenure.

R.I.P. Boss.

Originally Posted by JD617

From DS:

Jesus is getting a haircut as we speak.

inside-johnny-damon.jpg

A true legend and winner. He transformed the Yankees to the most hated franchise in sports, from nothing to something. 2 legends gone in a span of 2 days, Yankee nation is hurting. If there was ever a year to win a ring...this is it. RIP to the greatest boss ever.

A true legend and winner. He transformed the Yankees to the most hated franchise in sports, from nothing to something. 2 legends gone in a span of 2 days, Yankee nation is hurting. If there was ever a year to win a ring...this is it. RIP to the greatest boss ever.

The Boss of all Bosses...

Whether you liked him or not, you had to respect his dedication to win at all costs (literally). The impact he had on the game is 2nd to none.

Tough couple of days for the Yankee family.

RIP to the greatest owner in all of sports. At least they sent him off with Championship...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom