Yankees fans, don't look now.

Pavano, who had more aches and pains during his tenure in pinstripes than a rodeo cowboy, has more victories this month than any Yankees pitcher has this season, the New York Times noted.
But at 5-4, Pavano already has more wins for Cleveland than he had in any of his four seasons in New York.
If, for some reason, you needed statistical data to illustrate that Carl Pavano didn't pitch very much with the Yankees, here you go. Pavano has five wins this month. He recorded the same number of wins from May 23, 2005, to April 30, 2009 -- a span of 1,438 days. Pavano is the only pitcher in baseball with five wins this month. He is sixth in the AL in strikeout to walk ratio (3.54) and eighth with 2.1 walks allowed per nine innings.

You know you're team is struggling when the highlight of your season is the number of wins Carl Pavano has.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

You know you're team is struggling when the highlight of your season is the number of wins Carl Pavano has.
roll.gif
Eh....unfortunately I see the Indians making a huge run in June/July and being right back up there in the mix.

I don't recall saying anything of the sort.

And I wouldn't bring up season highlights if I were you (well, perhaps you would refer to it as a "lowlight").

Mr. Glass is finally getting some shine?

Isn't this the same guy that would go on the 60-Day DL for putting his Uniform socks on?

This guy is the BIGGEST thief in the HISTORY of ALLLLLL sports!

Yes, I (along with every other Yankee fan in the world) am EXTREMELY mad, salty, etc.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

If we wanted him we would buy him just like we do everyone else.
???

I'm assuming you're a Yankee fan since you're talking about buying everybody. You guys had him. You let him go.

Yankees let him go because he did nothing other than bruise his buttocks and have the durability of a wet piece of toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom