Yea, another I got a job thread.

I'm sorry ya'll, but I gotta post this. I read endless thread's about "yo NT! I got a job after ____ months/year(s) without one."
Those always gave me hope that my time was gonna come soon. Sure enough, last week I got a job at the Gap (ya, not all that impressive, but its money in thepocket.) This came after not having a job for over a year.
So for anyone feeling like they want to give up, trust me it's gonna come if you keep gettin after it.

cool story i know.

pimp.gif

PAT ON YOUR BACK SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never been unemployed really? i always seem to find a job within a week or a so of leaving one.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats sir, I haven't had a job for over a year either, thought I had a jobat target last week but it fell through
frown.gif
, Have you just been applying atplaces online then and finally gap called you back?

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats sir, I haven't had a job for over a year either, thought I had a job at target last week but it fell through
frown.gif
, Have you just been applying at places online then and finally gap called you back?

Friend of mine told me that her manager was looking for people to work there. She gave me the info and I went in the next day. Took 3 days to get the job,after 2 interviews.

Back
Top Bottom