laugh.gif

found through google

cliffnotes
1. drank antifreese at party
2. kid took her into the back and she laid down
3. he asked to take pics she said fine
4. came back with camera he asked again she didnt say anything
5. took pics started to upload saw she wasnt breathing

Okay, here's the story of the girl. It was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked somedrinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about notbeing able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to gethis camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he tookone or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. Thefourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance, but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out,she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You knowits SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

how the discount the pics

Dead girls don't have rosy red cheeks, or any skin tone resembling redness, as their blood is not currently flowing to produce such an effect. It's acommonly known fact that once the body dies, the blood flow immediately starts flowing with gravity; in other words, down. Blood would have collected in theback of her head, back and backside of any limbs, and the resulting visible surface area would be a pale yellowish white instead of a rosy tan.

Her eyes are in different positions in each picture. You can't change the eyeball position in dead bodies. They'll go right back to the same goddamnposition over and over again, granted you manage to move it in the first place. This is because the muscles and tendons freeze up over time in death and movingthem will only result in them returning to the position they were formerly in. It's 100% impossible to move one eyeball, let alone two, and have themperfectly coordinated.

i dunnoo

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

If there was some way to show the topics that you've started in the past few months sequentially, you'd probably be like, "Damn. I'm super gay."

And then you'd reach over and fondle a great pair of boobies. Screw you, sir.
laugh.gif

And if we were able to do that, I wouldnt think that. I'd laugh.

Back
Top Bottom