Yea...So...Ross won.

Originally Posted by B M M

Dog u acting like Ross is the first fraudulent rapper... %+*#!# been frauds since the 80's... Its entertainment first...
He's part of the problem. I could add tons more to the list. But chose to stay within the context of the post. I understand exaggerating, but lying is unacceptable. Exaggerating is keeping it within the context of your lifestyle. Because it's always/was a chance of the exaggeration coming to fruition. 50 actually ran the streets, and at one time made "Hunger" music. Music that you can actually feel.

If you're going to knock 50 at least do your homework. It's not fair to judge an artist in the latter stage of his career to an artist trying to became a solid staple.

*Go check out "As the world turns" by 50.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright so when 50 says:
While Jay and Beyonce was (mm mm), kissin'
I was cookin' one thousand grams in my kitchen
While Nas was tellin' Kelis, "I love you, boo"
I was shinin' my nine, you know how I do
I got a fully loaded clip, I be on that *%$*....

How is that not lying...
Your worth nearly half a billion your not cooking *%$* up...

Or how about for three albums and about 20 mixtapes 50 goes on and on about killing people when...

That gunshot sound has been going off on your records since well before Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
That's what I hear when I think of where I grew up. And it also comes from the experience of me being shot. It's weird -- people associate me with gun violence, when I was the one who got shot. I haven't ever shot anybody.

But everybody thinks you have.
Why?

Well, you've said so in interviews, both directly and indirectly, and you rap about it all the time.
That's an assumption; there's no proof I've ever shot anybody. What I think scares people about me is that I was shot nine times, and I'm okay with that. I accepted it and moved on, and it didn't slow me down. Being shot wasn't the most painful experience for me, anyway. The most painful experience was not knowing what I was going to do with my life after my record company didn't accept my phone calls anymore [Columbia dropped 50 in 1999 after the shooting].

Rick Ross and 50 are doing the same *%$*...and I have no problem wit nether them doin it (only problem I have wit 50 is his music sucks now)...

They both from the hood...they both have street +@!**# around them...and they both lied (there's really no difference to me between lying andoverexaggeration)...

I still listen to Ross but there is no way he is selling more than 50. There is no way he won the beef. There is no way Ross is selling more than 150K. Peoplesaying 50 has no single out, wait till Eminem's single comes out this month, then the promotion is really going to begin. You forget that even 50'sworst album outsold Ross's best.

50 lost.

During all this, dude dropped a Dre beat single, 'Get It In' and everybody tuned it out.

Scrap heap 'Crack A Bottle' a track that 50 wasn't even initially on comes out, and shoots to #1.

As a result they scrap the 'Get It In' single, and push 50's album back.

ross is a fraud.... i don't care how the music comes out to be he faked everything he rapped about..... big deal if he was doing his "dirt"when he was a C.O. dude is still fradulent....

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

ross is a fraud.... i don't care how the music comes out to be he faked everything he rapped about..... big deal if he was doing his "dirt" when he was a C.O. dude is still fradulent....
CO-SIGN and what makes it worse is that dude denied what he did even if he is better lyrically people will never believe anything he says anymore.50 wins due to clean record.
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dudes defending ross by stating that there have been frauds since the 80s yes that may be true but that doesentmean you co-sign fradulent !!!+ just because it happened before
laugh.gif
what is the logic in that?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by B M M

Dog u acting like Ross is the first fraudulent rapper... %+*#!# been frauds since the 80's... Its entertainment first...
He's part of the problem. I could add tons more to the list. But chose to stay within the context of the post. I understand exaggerating, but lying is unacceptable. Exaggerating is keeping it within the context of your lifestyle. Because it's always/was a chance of the exaggeration coming to fruition. 50 actually ran the streets, and at one time made "Hunger" music. Music that you can actually feel.

If you're going to knock 50 at least do your homework. It's not fair to judge an artist in the latter stage of his career to an artist trying to became a solid staple.

*Go check out "As the world turns" by 50.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright so when 50 says:
While Jay and Beyonce was (mm mm), kissin'
I was cookin' one thousand grams in my kitchen
While Nas was tellin' Kelis, "I love you, boo"
I was shinin' my nine, you know how I do
I got a fully loaded clip, I be on that *%$*....

How is that not lying...
Your worth nearly half a billion your not cooking *%$* up...

Or how about for three albums and about 20 mixtapes 50 goes on and on about killing people when...

That gunshot sound has been going off on your records since well before Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
That's what I hear when I think of where I grew up. And it also comes from the experience of me being shot. It's weird -- people associate me with gun violence, when I was the one who got shot. I haven't ever shot anybody.

But everybody thinks you have.
Why?

Well, you've said so in interviews, both directly and indirectly, and you rap about it all the time.
That's an assumption; there's no proof I've ever shot anybody. What I think scares people about me is that I was shot nine times, and I'm okay with that. I accepted it and moved on, and it didn't slow me down. Being shot wasn't the most painful experience for me, anyway. The most painful experience was not knowing what I was going to do with my life after my record company didn't accept my phone calls anymore [Columbia dropped 50 in 1999 after the shooting].

Rick Ross and 50 are doing the same *%$*...and I have no problem wit nether them doin it (only problem I have wit 50 is his music sucks now)...

They both from the hood...they both have street +@!**# around them...and they both lied (there's really no difference to me between lying and overexaggeration)...

Cosign everything u said

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

ross is a fraud.... i don't care how the music comes out to be he faked everything he rapped about..... big deal if he was doing his "dirt" when he was a C.O. dude is still fradulent....
CO-SIGN and what makes it worse is that dude denied what he did even if he is better lyrically people will never believe anything he says anymore. 50 wins due to clean record.
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dudes defending ross by stating that there have been frauds since the 80s yes that may be true but that doesent mean you co-sign fradulent !!!+ just because it happened before
laugh.gif
what is the logic in that?

NO what it means is that u hold every rapper to the same standards...
If u don't #$%+ wit Ross because he a fake %$%##...thats cool but hold those same standards for 80 percent of the rappers since this %+!+ started...
If your a dude like me and don't give a #$%+ because u realize this is ENTERTAINMENT first and that most of these %#!%!% is just a representative ofsomeone that actually lived the life...

It aint so much that he lies when he raps cause most rappers do, but it's the fact that he lied about his real life situation like we're to stupid toeither believe it or just not care about it.

Schwarzenegger played the terminator, we all know that %!@+ is fake and it's cool, it's entertainment. But if he dressed up like that in real life andwalked around pretending to be that like I'm too stupid to know the difference, then it's an issue.

So now all the blogs are reporting that Ross claims someone from G Unit tried to pay him to fall back on 50.

And no one seems to believe him.

Shocking.

And y'all think this dude "won"?

Both these dudes need to shut the %#%@ up.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It aint so much that he lies when he raps cause most rappers do, but it's the fact that he lied about his real life situation like we're to stupid to either believe it or just not care about it.

Schwarzenegger played the terminator, we all know that %!@+ is fake and it's cool, it's entertainment. But if he dressed up like that in real life and walked around pretending to be that like I'm too stupid to know the difference, then it's an issue.

Yall are missing the point...
EVERYONE does this...
Ross just got caught....

^^^

I disagree. We know when they rap there's the potential for exaggeration.

When you step to a man with a picture, ask if it's him, and he starts talking that photoshop %+%%, when he KNOWS it's him, well then that dude isstraight bull %+%%.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It aint so much that he lies when he raps cause most rappers do, but it's the fact that he lied about his real life situation like we're to stupid to either believe it or just not care about it.

Schwarzenegger played the terminator, we all know that %!@+ is fake and it's cool, it's entertainment. But if he dressed up like that in real life and walked around pretending to be that like I'm too stupid to know the difference, then it's an issue.

Yall are missing the point...
EVERYONE does this...
Ross just got caught....

Son just because your a fan of Ross dont defend him to the grave if he just took the L and admitted he got caught he wouldn't look so stupid. being anofficer is anti Hip-Hop just accept it.

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

When you step to a man with a picture, ask if it's him, and he starts talking that photoshop %+%%, when he KNOWS it's him, well then that dude is straight bull %+%%.
Phill always in these joints dropping that crazy knowledge..... For the record tho ross can def spit that was a pretty good lil snippit.... NOmatter what deeper than rap will be better than the new 50 album

Ross seems to have a really good album on his hands

I try to seperate personality from music but I still won't cop Ross' album.

I hate when wack rappers get 2nd, 3rd chances to become good rappers while certain artists are good from the go and get dropped with no promo or supportbecause people like new names and beef and marketing strategies.

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

When you step to a man with a picture, ask if it's him, and he starts talking that photoshop %+%%, when he KNOWS it's him, well then that dude is straight bull %+%%.

Alright but WHY is exaggeration excepted?
TO ME ITS THE SAME CRIME...
There is no u cant lie...but u can greatly exagerate...
There both doing it for the same reason...and thats to make the audience believe your something your not...

Ross = 50 cent are the same thing...
If u go and say Im not gonna listen to rick ross beause he is a fraud and then you turn on a 50 cent song talking about blowing somebodys brains out... U areDELUSIONAL and U LOSE

^ because you're telling a story and if you're good at it you're conveying a 'feeling' that people can rock to.
I'm pretty sure very few of us can buy the cars these rappers talk about, but if they're talented we feel as if we can do whatever we want.

Rappers used to talk about selling Crack as if they'd do anything for a dollar out of desperation (talent)
now Jeezy talks about "his white girl", 'Coke", "birds", just to say it (not talent) while going plat while from millions ofpeople that get no feeling from it other than... I wish I sold enough coke to be in a lambo right now and this beat is hot.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ because you're telling a story and if you're good at it you're conveying a 'feeling' that people can rock to.
I'm pretty sure very few of us can buy the cars these rappers talk about, but if they're talented we feel as if we can do whatever we want.

Rappers used to talk about selling Crack as if they'd do anything for a dollar out of desperation (talent)
now Jeezy talks about "his white girl", 'Coke", "birds", just to say it (not talent) while going plat while from millions of people that get no feeling from it other than... I wish I sold enough coke to be in a lambo right now and this beat is hot.

No shots or anything but I am not really clear about the point you are trying to make....It sounds like u agree with what i'm saying...

I'm saying, if they have skill, you can vibe to the feeling their lyrics convey, not the exact brand names/actions (whether true or not)

but in interviews, yeah its wack that they're still lying, but I try to seperate music + personalities.

i see why americans are so dumb....ppl have noooooo common sense whatsoever

also, didnt 50 lie about getting shot 9 times? yea....i think so

Ross was living in a fairy tale land that he made up. Trying to make himself seem like a big drug kingpin which he's nothing near it. He's wack forthat IMO.

Its like, how can you listen to anything he says and not laugh? Seriously, when he talks about moving weight or whatever its just funny to me. He's a joke.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ross was living in a fairy tale land that he made up. Trying to make himself seem like a big drug kingpin which he's nothing near it. He's wack for that IMO.

Its like, how can you listen to anything he says and not laugh? Seriously, when he talks about moving weight or whatever its just funny to me. He's a joke.
who dont do that?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ross was living in a fairy tale land that he made up. Trying to make himself seem like a big drug kingpin which he's nothing near it. He's wack for that IMO.

who dont do that?
dont tell me you believe that these other rappers moved weight and were actually good rappers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom