Year of the POSTERIZING!

Russell Westbrook tonight just wow....
sick.gif
sick.gif
start from the 0:36 mark nasty..

Saw that live today, game had a TON of posters. Kevin Durant on Ant and the best dunk of the day the off the backboard to RUSSEL..dudes a monster

BTW LOL AT ANT RANDOLPH'S MISSED DUNK

AZIBEEKAY
Crazy how I didn't even scroll down to see the next post before I watched the video and when she said that I was like
tired.gif
I should go back to school take some of these peoples jobs. Alotta thesebroadcasters do little things like this that just erk me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

AZIBEEKAY
Crazy how I didn't even scroll down to see the next post before I watched the video and when she said that I was like
tired.gif
I should go back to school take some of these peoples jobs. Alotta these broadcasters do little things like this that just erk me.
eyes.gif

I can't stand it when they mispronounce names or just straight up get the wrong name. NBA.com staff are the worst offenders. Just the otherday on the top 10 nba.com countdown the guy called Anthony Randolph, Rudolph when just a few plays ago he got itright.
eyes.gif

I still gotta roll with Wade over Okafor but there have been some mean facials. And the college dunk that was similar to the hyperflightcommercial....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom