'Yeezus' Movie [Trailer] Release Date TBA official thread

Really want to see this since I didn't get to go to the show
glasses.gif

The Flashing Lights part... laaaaaaawwwwd, that's going to be the highlight of the movie

Cash Money Tour Movie > This............

I never heard of it. What's it called?

Nah as far as what I've read it's the same thing a Yeezus adaptation/Biopic

Ellis said he gave him a Yeezus advance last year and I guess he already wrote/is in the process of writing the script

Wait so, Hype Williams is directing the concert-themed film and this other director is writing the scripted/plot driven film? Wow Ye' is working and milking this album. Would of been better if he did this for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

What ever happened to the "Cruel Summer" film?! :nerd:

Cash Money Tour Movie > This............

Nah as far as what I've read it's the same thing a Yeezus adaptation/Biopic

Ellis said he gave him a Yeezus advance last year and I guess he already wrote/is in the process of writing the script

Wait so, Hype Williams is directing the concert-themed film and this other director is writing the scripted/plot driven film? Wow Ye' is working and milking this album. Would of been better if he did this for "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".

Someone on KTT leaked the sound track and that **** was amazingggggg
Ppl been speculating that it's not out cuz he made cudi star of the film and they apparently had a fall out :nerd:
And the runaway film will forever be goat idc what anyone says :pimp:

Stans will need extra butter on their popcorn so they could jerk without displeasure.

Someone on KTT leaked the sound track and that **** was amazingggggg
Ppl been speculating that it's not out cuz he made cudi star of the film and they apparently had a fall out :nerd:
And the runaway film will forever be goat idc what anyone says :pimp:

Ohhhhh

Not even excite. Redbox that if anything.
But that death in 2014 comment.... Too far. Way too far.

Back
Top Bottom