Yeezy 2 Solar Legit Check Wanted

Legit or fake?

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This guy promises they're authentic, but his asking price is really low. He says his parents purchased them as a gift for him on Nike.com in 2012. He doesn't have the box.

Although I cannot reach them in person, let me know if I should request more pictures. He's sent me some already (the top two below) at my request.

Thanks

Last edited:
In the latest picture the outsoles look too big. Any opinions?

Last edited:
Told the guy I'm not interested but he's kept up. Says he'll look for the receipt. Also sent me this pic which looks a lot better, but I'm not convinced.

He says his camera makes the scales look shinier than they really are in the other pictures and is promising me a no-questions, money back return.

EDIT: Just reverse searched this image and it came up on a foreign site selling feezys. No wonder this pic is so different

Last edited:
Where do I start....The scales are shiny and rubbery, when they should be leather and matte. The mesh is wrong. The entire shape of the shoe is wrong. Tongue is wrong. Translucent outsole. Lace tips don't have a mirror finish. Pretty much everything is off. Especially the price lol used Solars fetch prices in the high $2000's now and up. Deadstock will cost around $4000 I want to say.

I didnt Post a picture of the soles, are you Sure you are Talking about the Pics I posted??

The toe box is bad. The tread is to light green and is glued if you look close. It's fake. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom