YEEZY 2 : SOLAR RED V.S PURE PLATINUM !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to begin with this topic, The Yeezy 2 is literally probably the most hyped shoe ever to be released to the public. We were able to attempt to purchase two colorways of the sneaker ; Solar Reds and the Pure Platinums. The debate on which colorway is better is an ongoing topic even in these days of patiently waiting for Yeezy 3 info. It seems the Solar Red is the favorited colorway but i personally like the Platinums better, i feel they look fresher. The choice is yours! here we go!
[h1]SOLAR RED[/h1]

[h1]PURE PLATINUM[/h1]

Its a tough decision, but I have to give it to the Plats. The colorway may look dull and uninspired at first, but the fact that it uses 3M mesh gives it that extra "pop". You can also see all of the details better and look incredible with light colored denim or khakis.

plats all the way. i do wish the used different tones on each like the yeezy 1s.

I don't think you understand the purpose of the SNEAKER ART forum.  It's for discussing fan-made artwork, customized sneakers, and so on.  

You've just been posting "what's the best ____" threads, and that stuff belongs in the brand forums (Nike, Jordan Brand, etc.), and preferably within the existing threads for those products. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom